Tuesday May 25th? Something unusual going on??

wdwobsessed

Work hard, Play hard. :)
Hi ... I'm going to be in WDW Tuesday May 25th - Sunday May 30th.

For some odd reason they are having Spectro ONLY on Tuesday that week (except for the weekend days of course) AND they have a late Fantasmic scheduled that day at MGM.

Why? Is there something going on that day I don't know about?

Thanks

WDWO

May 25-27th is the Member "Homecoming" for people who own timeshares with Disney Vacation Club. They are having a special illumination party at Epcot on Tuesday, followed by exclusive access to Mission Space and Test Track for members. Wednesday night after MK closes it stays open for the DVC party and their own private Spectro parade. Thursday is a private party at the Saratoga Springs. Not quite sure why this would affect Fantasmic, but pretty sure that's why the Spectro schedule is the way it is.

We can't wait!!!! We are really looking forward to the special events:Pinkbounc

How about for Tuesday April 27th ???
This is also the ONLY night that Spectromagic is happening-
I'ts also the only night the MK is open till 9:30 p.m.
The other nights the MK is open till 9:00 p.m.
I'd imagine the 27 will probably be very busy that day-

The Spectro schedule is the same as it was last year for the week before Memorial Day. We were there and we went to see Spectro on Sat and then on Tues rode Aladdin, Jungle Crusie, and Pirates of the Carribean over and over while people were waiting for and watching Spectro.

RalphMouth,
You may be hitting the week of grad nights. That's were they have graduating high school seniors party in the MK from I think it's midnight until 4 A.M. My DW and I were there two years ago and had a couple of run ins with some rude teenagers. If you're staying at an MK resort you can see fireworks around midnight. Have a great trip and keep in mind that we were all young and obnoxious once!:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter