TS3/Iphone/TSMM

Zarabear

Mouseketeer
Anyone hooked on this game for the iphone? The new download for TS3 is neat and lets me get in some pin collecting time even out of the parks! :p

Anywho... when I first checked out the new leaderboards after making an account, I found that was ranked #14 on Toy Story Mania for BoPeep's Baaa-loon pop! WOW!

Then after some work tonight...

I'm #6!!!! With a score 63,000 points! MAN my fingers are tired. If you have the game, you can see Zarabear up on the leaderboard. My 5 mins of fame... hehehe I was excited!

~Rachal

Edit: #8 now... hehehe but still in the top leaderboard. I was correct in my '5 mins' estimation. :p

This game download easily with the use of its goto function. It is in upper right corner, otherwise find in search option with goto word. I played so many times, also change background, themes, menubar and many more.

Love this game too!! I got it for "my son" hahah. But I play it more than him!!

I haven't played this in a while, but they did do a nice job with it. Hopefully they will continue to explore more gaming options :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter