Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

I have a question for everyone who's done the CL FP. When I go onto MDE app and I look at all my FP I can see the times for my regular FP's, but not for the CL FP. It says 'See Redemption Details' on the MDE app. Is there a way to actually see the times that I have each FP? I've tried the website, which is an useless as the app is- When I click on the FP portion of the website I end up getting Olaf's "Whoops" page.

It was that way on mine as well. I had to click the FP to see the time so I went through them all and saved them to my photos daily.

I just tried clicking on them and I got an error telling me there was a problem loading the information. Guess it's time to call Disney and get some internet/tech help :sad2:
Eh, honestly if you can wait a day I would. That sounds like an app error. After that you could try updating the app, deleting it & re-loading it- you know normal tech stuff. If you’re worried about if you have the right times you can email DSS, tell them you can’t see your CL FP schedule in the app & ask them to email it to you.

Eh, honestly if you can wait a day I would. That sounds like an app error. After that you could try updating the app, deleting it & re-loading it- you know normal tech stuff. If you’re worried about if you have the right times you can email DSS, tell them you can’t see your CL FP schedule in the app & ask them to email it to you.

I’ve had this issue for awhile on their website and just noticed that I didn’t see the times on the MDE app for the CL FP. I did delete the app and downloaded it again. For their website issues I tried chrome, safari and explorer and I couldn’t get my fast pass stuff to work/show on any of those.
I did end up calling...After 30 minute wait and another 45 minutes on the phone with the internet help desk and multiple different attempts on their side to get it to work with no luck :( She said she could see the FP on one system, but couldn’t get them to show in the other??? She ended up sending a ticket to another department or group. Hopefully it doesn’t take to long for them to reply back.
She did randomly give me one anytime FP for PP on our arrival date for all the trouble this has been.

Last edited:
I just tried clicking on them and I got an error telling me there was a problem loading the information. Guess it's time to call Disney and get some internet/tech help :sad2:
I forgot .... I had DSS email me my complete itenary. It was so useful to not have to log on to see our plans.. I had to save it in sections on my phone but it did help a lot. This is 2 parts of it to give you an idea. I have no idea what happened to the first 5 days.

IMG_3865 (1).PNG IMG_3866.PNG

Last edited:

I like the fact that they do each day in a different color.

I agree! I like having the different colors and the way they have each day listed.
I’ve been waiting to get my FP to load up so I can take pics and have them on my Apple Watch so I didn’t have to pull my phone out all day looking at the times.

I’ve had this issue for awhile on their website and just noticed that I didn’t see the times on the MDE app for the CL FP. I did delete the app and downloaded it again. For their website issues I tried chrome, safari and explorer and I couldn’t get my fast pass stuff to work/show on any of those.
I did end up calling...After 30 minute wait and another 45 minutes on the phone with the internet help desk and multiple different attempts on their side to get it to work with no luck :( She said she could see the FP on one system, but couldn’t get them to show in the other??? She ended up sending a ticket to another department or group. Hopefully it doesn’t take to long for them to reply back.
She did randomly give me one anytime FP for PP on our arrival date for all the trouble this has been.
I’m having issues now with my extra and regular FP. I can’t even get to them. Called and got same response.

I’m having issues now with my extra and regular FP. I can’t even get to them. Called and got same response.

Hopefully they get their system working the way it should. It’s annoying to have to deal with. Thankfully for boards like this,@Jimmy Mouse had posted about DSS emailing the itinerary. I didn’t even know that was something they did. I sent an email to DSS and this morning they sent me my whole itinerary so I finally can see the times of my FP.

I forgot .... I had DSS email me my complete itenary. It was so useful to not have to log on to see our plans.. I had to save it in sections on my phone but it did help a lot. This is 2 parts of it to give you an idea. I have no idea what happened to the first 5 days.

View attachment 356761 View attachment 356762
I saw your post and decided to email DSS too. Our MDE has been showing inconsistencies in our itinerary and was hoping to see what they had for us. Less than two hours later we got a complete itinerary from DSS. Very quick and much appreciated.

Mike

I posted earlier that these fast passes are so worth it. Here is my evidence- we walked into Toy Story Land this morning and could barely move it was so crowded! Alien Saucers was on an 80 minute wait, SDD was 120 min and Toy Story Mania was 190 min. We arrived at 10:45 used the FP for all 3 rides (10-11, 11-12,12-1) and ate lunch at Andy’s Toy Box and walked out of Toy Story Land at 12:30. Worth every penny in my opinion.

I posted earlier that these fast passes are so worth it. Here is my evidence- we walked into Toy Story Land this morning and could barely move it was so crowded! Alien Saucers was on an 80 minute wait, SDD was 120 min and Toy Story Mania was 190 min. We arrived at 10:45 used the FP for all 3 rides (10-11, 11-12,12-1) and ate lunch at Andy’s Toy Box and walked out of Toy Story Land at 12:30. Worth every penny in my opinion.

Glad it's working out for you.

We did TSL EMM this AM and were leaving the park 9:30ish as crowds were rolling in. From what we witnessed in TSL/the park as we were leaving, I don't doubt your crowd description one bit!

How long did you wait to book EMM? Do you have to book that right away??

Not the pp, but for DHS EMM they aren't selling out right away but most dates seem to have been selling out. If you are interested I would book, and then cancel if you change your mind. There is a 1 day cancellation policy. I know I waited once for the MK EMM and it sold out - and nothing makes you want to do something more than having it suddenly not available :D! I was lucky and did manage to get spots to that one, but it's much less stressful to have them and cancel than worry about selling out or worry about finding openings from cancellations after it sells out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter