Travelling to Disneyland Paris from Uk

Dazza77

Earning My Ears
Hi all
Travelling to DisneyLand Paris in early October..
Le shuttle from Folkestone To Callais and the driving

Can anyone suggest a good stop off point along the way for food.coffe toilets etc

Thans
Darren

While I can't personally recommend it (as I haven't driven that way in a VERY long time), assuming you're going A26 from Calais then on to the A1, then the motorway services nearest to the halfway point of the French leg of your journey would be Aire de Coeur des Hauts-de-France Est (https://www.autoroutes.sanef.com/en/area/service/coeur-des-hauts-de-france-est-a1-motorway) which has multiple fast food restaurants, two shops, toilets and a petrol station and seems to get some reasonably good reviews on Google.

It depends what you're looking for. If you're just trying to move quickly and get the stop done then aire advice above, but I personally would be more likely to hop off the main road to one of those retail parks that seem to be right next to them and eat at a buffalo grill or even just a mcdonalds for much cheaper than the aire. Or stop at a carrefour for a baguette, some cream cheese and French cherry coke. Or lidl for some pastries and freeway. Google maps is great for just working your way along a section to see what is at each junction.

But if you actually want a nice place to stop for lunch and see a pretty bit of France then I recommend Arras - lovely squares with restaurants, or if you want to get a further and have the bulk of the driving under your belt, then Compiegne.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest