Travel pillow

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
Looking for recommendations for a nice travel pillow. I always end up with my elbows on the tray table and my face in my hands, kind of dozing. Is there a nice one that won't take up half of my carry on?

I have the Cabeau Memory Foam travel pillow. I bought it in the airport back in 2015 for $40 and it is still $40 wherever I look for it. I use it all the time in the ambulance when we are sitting at point. I have learned to sleep sitting up and I have actually been able to get some pretty solid sleep with this pillow. It holds my head up very well but it is starting to get a little "soft". It's almost 3 years old, and I use it 3-4 days a week, so the memory foam is starting to lose some of its support. I'm not ready to get a new one yet because it still works fine, but I might spring for a new color.

My sleep neck pillow is made by HiGear Design, Inc. (checked the fading tag, LOL) and is a few years old. Think I bought it from a NYTimes link for less than 20 bucks.

I have tried almost every style of travel pillow that exists. NONE of them work for me, but I am beginning to think that I'm the exception.

Try something out at home before you leave. See how far your head droops, and see what kind of neck support you need. If you find a pillow at home that works for you, measure it and then search for a travel pillow that meets that specific size of head droop/support.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter