Transportation to/from airport from Universal Resort

Just booked tony for our september trip. Used him once before but this time we will have our boys with us. Youngest will be 6. Do I need to bring a booster seat along?

Thank you everyone for the recommendation of Tony. He is very prompt in answering my emails and I will be using his service this August.

Thank you everyone for the recommendation of Tony. He is very prompt in answering my emails and I will be using his service this August.

Tony is AWESOME! Have used him twice in the last few months. Just let him know you need a car seat and he'll have one in the van for you.

Always see so many positive reviews of Tony.........so nice to read. Every single person has positive comments about his service.

Thanks to everyone's recommendations, we are scheduled to use Tony in a little over a week! Yay! Since I feel like I've asked him a million questions already, do you know where he normally picks guests up from the airport or will he give me that information as it gets closer to my arrival date?

The driver will hold an iPad with your last name on it

He will be standing at the bottom of the escalator

Walk up to the man and give your name

Driver will know which carousel your luggage will be on

Once luggage has been retrieved , you'll exit the back door to where the vehicle is parked inside the airport

Very convenient and very few steps to the vehicle

The driver will hold an iPad with your last name on it

He will be standing at the bottom of the escalator

Walk up to the man and give your name

Driver will know which carousel your luggage will be on

Once luggage has been retrieved , you'll exit the back door to where the vehicle is parked inside the airport

Very convenient and very few steps to the vehicle

Thanks so much for the info!

I scheduled Tony in April for our trip next week ( first of August). Should I send him a reminder email? Nothing about our arrival has changed.

I scheduled Tony in April for our trip next week ( first of August). Should I send him a reminder email? Nothing about our arrival has changed.

he keeps accurate records and will have it on file of your pick up

but if you want to be reassured, sent him an email for a heads up

he is used to peeps contacting him to be reassured.
if it gives you peace of mind, sent him an email or text!

tell him Mac says hi and will be seeing him in 68 days

Ok. Thanks. Sometimes I think my mind is breaking into pieces- every bit of reassurance helps. Universal is my happy place; so looking forward to being there again!

So glad Uber is now an option to and from the Airport. Had a great experience this weekend with fares running $28 from MCO to PBR and $22 from RPR to MCO

If it's just my daughter and I going from MCO to a Universal hotel, round trip, what type of transportation makes the most sense?

If it's just my daughter and I going from MCO to a Universal hotel, round trip, what type of transportation makes the most sense?

Some have a budget and go with best cost for their needs
The hotel shuttles are a round trip price
With it this is a slow way to reach your hotel as star shuttle drop offs are at various hotels

If you want private car service, most of them will take care of your luggage and handle it from carousel to vehicle
They only transport your family only

Uber and Lynx another way to reach your hotel
You need to download their app to use them

Car rental at the airport is another option but then you would hotel fees for onsite parking

Can't tell you which is best but just list available options

Some have a budget and go with best cost for their needs
The hotel shuttles are a round trip price
With it this is a slow way to reach your hotel as star shuttle drop offs are at various hotels

If you want private car service, most of them will take care of your luggage and handle it from carousel to vehicle
They only transport your family only

Uber and Lynx another way to reach your hotel
You need to download their app to use them

Car rental at the airport is another option but then you would hotel fees for onsite parking

Can't tell you which is best but just list available options

Thank you. Since it's just the two of us we will probably go budget. Otoh, it'd be nice to stop at the public for snacks and breakfast food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter