Transportation between hotel in Tokyo to Hilton Bay

NavFam5

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have a recommendation for private transportation or any suggestions for transfers from our hotel in Shibuya to Hilton Bay? We are a party of 5 and I don't want to drag our kids and luggage through the subway.

I'm wondering about the same but the opposite direction and no kids. It's easy to get from the airport to Hilton Tokyo Bay, but what do I do from there? We will eventually switch to a hotel somewhere in the Shibuya area... I've heard the prices for taxis are insane.

This are is the company that I've used in the past with a lot of luggage a few times. One time we had 12 suitcases. They were able to send a van. Service was great with this company.
www.charterbus-limousine.com

info@charterbus-limousine.com phone number 81-3359-6834
www.charterbus-limousine.com
customer service 03-3599-6834

I would email them first. My son speaks Japanese so he communicated with them over the phone to set up everything.

At least your all going when the dollar is strong against the yen. When I used to travel there the yen was at 77, ughh for me, everything was so expensive.

Are they very expensive?

I think they are less than a taxi. I've taken many taxi's there as well but with luggage it can be tricky, not a lot of room. Boy Japanese taxi drivers are so caring compared to around here. As with just about everything in Japan. I love it there.

I think they are less than a taxi. I've taken many taxi's there as well but with luggage it can be tricky, not a lot of room. Boy Japanese taxi drivers are so caring compared to around here. As with just about everything in Japan. I love it there.
We are planning on taking the subway.

We used the Yamato delivery service to have our luggage shipped from our Shinjuku hotel to Hilton Tokyo Bay and then just rode the subway over to the Disney resort. It was incredibly easy and stress free. The hotel staff in Shinjuku filled out all the paper work for us in Japanese and took care of having the delivery company come and pick it up.

We had our luggage shipped off first thing in the morning and if I'm remembering correctly our luggage was at the hotel by that evening. Though we did carry an extra set of clothes in our backpacks just in case. If you went that route, the hotel should be able to give you an estimation of when your luggage would be delivered to your next hotel.

We used Cherry Tomato car service and they were great. They were on time and I always got a text to let me know where to stand so they would see me.

Just returned last week and we used a luggage delivery service through our hotel (or you can find them at the train stations --at least the big ones like Shinjuku and Tokyo station). There is no way I would take our luggage on the JRail. We had JRail passes since we took the bullet train to Osaka, etc. too so it made the most sense. Our luggage was in our room at Tokyo Bay when we got there that night after going to a park. I used them to get my luggage to the hotel from the airport as well. Totally work the ~$60.

We were planning on having our luggage transferred from Tokyo Bay to Tokyo and then on to Osaka. Now we are only going to be in Tokyo for 2 nights so we will have the bulk our luggage sent on to Osaka, and just keep a small duffle bag and small suitcase)plus a few small backpacks) for Tokyo. From what I understand the luggage services are very reliable.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. We just returned from a wonderful trip to Japan. Tokyo Disney/Sea is now our favorite park. I actually contacted our hotel's concierge. They had a car service and was about to bring my family 5 and all our luggage to Hilton Bay from Shibuya for $85. I thought that was more reasonable than luggage service or other private transportation that I contacted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter