Trade Kona Hawaiian Village by the Sea Easter 2004 for 102 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnmagct

Earning My Ears
Our school did a 3 year vacation calender and just informed us that they switched April vacation from the week of 04/10/04 to the week of 04/17/04 so I can't use this. Is anybody interested in trading points for this? It is a newer resort on the big island and it is a two bedroom sleeps 6. It is a gold crown resort and has a high TUG rating of 9.17. Web site is http://www.konahawaiianvillage.com/

Thanks,

Sheila

I own at bcv and may be interested in this trade. I will discuss with the wife when she gets home tonight.

Thanks,

James

I think we would like to do this. I'm sending you a pm so we can discuss the details.

Thanks

James

Is this an exchange or something you own?

This is an exchange, I used a late January Aruba week deposited two years out and I booked this over a year ago, I can transfer this to anyone and put all the paperwork in their name. If no one is interested I can give this back to RCI but it seems such a waste so I thought someone could use it I am a BCV member and I think 102 points could be a great trade for someone, especially if this is their school vacation week. I will be in New York City till Sunday for anyone responding to this and will contact you when I get back.

Thanks,

Sheila

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter