Touring plans fastpass avaiability

My Gal Minnie

Mouseketeer
So I've been trying to find fastpass availability on the touringplans website for a few days now. It keeps saying no data available. Anyone else encounter an issue? Looking for my January trip.

We had this issue when we went in May. Someone else will have to chime in on whether or not it was ever working between then and now.

I used to use it a lot on prior trips but I think it’s lost most of its usefulness with the advent of making 4th FPs from your phone. Even if it shows you something is available by the time you switch over to MDE to snag it, it’s more than likely gone. It has some usefulness in planning just to kind of understand what is available at what times of the day, but if you have tickets purchased outside of a package you can do that thru MDE and get a more accurate picture anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter