Top of the World Question

BraveFam

Earning My Ears
Hello fellow DVCers!
We are recent buyers. We had our first trip in Dec as DVC owners, and are heading back this June. We didn't have as many days in December as we would have liked. This June trip will be longer. As a result, we would like to try out the Top of the World DVC lounge. Have any been? Experiences? What should I expect...any suggestions to make it a great time? Thanks in advance!!

No big deal, have your ID, member ID, maybe your MB. Check in at BLT lobby starting at 6:00, you can buy drinks and finger food, sit in the lounge and go out to the viewing deck when the fireworks start.

:earsboy: Bill

We love the Top of the World Lounge! If you are planning to be there for the fireworks I would suggest arriving 30-45 minutes prior to them, especially if you want seats. We love going an hr or two prior to them closing (when there aren't fireworks) and enjoying a few drinks, its usually empty. There chocolate martini is amazing and we always get there cheese plate for a late night snack, plus the views cant be beat!

To go, just check-in at the BLT lobby with all your guests and remember to have your DVC member ID.

This June trip will be longer. As a result, we would like to try out the Top of the World DVC lounge....any suggestions to make it a great time? Thanks in advance!!
yes, killer chocolate cake, it's big enough to share!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter