Too cold to go for a dip?

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
Is it too cold when the temperature is in the low to mid 70's to go swimming? How about for a 1yo?

maciec, it probably depends on a day-to-day basis on the actual temperature. Most pools are heated, hence you can notice a big difference in the temp when you get out of the water. Anything close to 75 will probably still be quite pleasant (if it's sunny), but 70 or just below may be a bit chilly (it also depends to a certain extent where you're from - you'll find us Brits still charge into the water in Florida at ANY time as it's MUCH warmer than back home!).

I would imagine it also depends on how sunny it is, not just on the actual temperature. We are leaving in 2 days, and I have been checking the 10 day forecasts. Both Weather.com and Accuweather are predicting mid 70's, although one says mostly sunny and the other says partly to mostly cloudy. We're hoping for the first. I think (hope) we'll be able to swim!

When we visited Florida last February we vowed to swim everyday and we did. The temps were in the eighties everyday but would drop to the sixties at night. We would be out all day a couple of times but the pools at the Vistana were all heated and that's what makes the difference. Make sure you find a heated pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter