Tony Hinds

$100 R/T between MCO airport and HRH?

Yep! That's what it is has cost us for the last 3-4 years with Tony. Now, of course, his rates could always go up (and probably should at some point since nothing is getting cheaper), but those were current as of September.

Yep! That's what it is has cost us for the last 3-4 years with Tony. Now, of course, his rates could always go up (and probably should at some point since nothing is getting cheaper), but those were current as of September.
Wow. Thank you!!!

I always say that Tony is a gem!

Great service and costs

Tony parks his vehicle inside the airport
You will have a couple minutes walk from the luggage carousel to his vehicle

Tony does not pass on to the customers his parking fees

I am a solo traveler and pay the same $100 as others do for the round trip costs

Very fair price for vacationers

Does Tonyever pick up from Disney and transfer you to Universal? We’re doing a split trip, starting at Disney. We’ll use the Magical Express to get there. But we’ll need transportation to get to our Universal hotel and then from Universal to MCO.

Does Tonyever pick up from Disney and transfer you to Universal? We’re doing a split trip, starting at Disney. We’ll use the Magical Express to get there. But we’ll need transportation to get to our Universal hotel and then from Universal to MCO.

Absolutely! We've done the same trip (although in reverse - MCO to Universal, Universal to Disney) through him.

Is this the correct email?: aobh607/at/yahoo.com I wrote a couple days ago asking about trans between SFB and Universal and haven't heard anything.

Yes. Just keep in mind that you'd have to schedule a pickup time with him for the day you move to Universal. We like to wing it on our transfer days, since we don't know what time we'll be finished at Disney. Because of that, we usually take a taxi or Uber. But we do not need car seats or the extra space for people/luggage.

Wow. I think that's a great price. Thanks so much for your help!
Just for comparison, the private cars that sit outside the Universal resorts charge a flat rate of $55 each way, plus gratuity. So Tony's prices definitely beat the competition.

How much does he charge to get to Port Canaveral/cruise ships from Disney or Universal?
Since I’ve never cruised, I have no idea what that charge would be

Send Tony an email and ask him

He will answer with the costs he charges

We used Tony's service for our December trip, arrived before 1 am and driver was there to meet us. Excellent service and super fast and safe trip to Portofino Bay. Pick up was super easy, grocery stop and to Dolphin, price was $100 plus tip.

Again super safe, nice van, really friendly driver, overall I would highly highly recommend Tony Hinds for transport.

I found out about his service through Disboards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter