Tony Hinds

He does have other drivers but he tries to do one leg of each booked ride

The drivers he has, have been with him for years

And my question was answered right on his page. Oops. Just an FYI to others, if you click his email it is still populating the yahoo address, best to copy and paste it instead!

I adore Tony and am so thankful to macraven for recommending him! I've used him every trip for the past several years - we feel like our vacation really starts when we see him or one of his drivers at the airport.

That's EXACTLY how we feel. :) It's like a family member picks us up from the airport just to help get our vacation off to a good start.

We're in the club. We have Tony booked for our September trip. We will give him a work out since we have multiple arrivals at MCO and a transfer from Disney to PBH.

Just rode with Tony, returning today. He is absolutely fantastic. We booked him round trip from MCO to RPR and he did both legs of the trip. You cannot go wrong with Tony. Even my husband was impressed by him. The man lives up to his legend, such a sweet and happy soul.

Tony is the man
He is the best!

I’m glad many of you have had an excellent experience with him and his drivers

Does anyone know if he does late pick ups? On our November trip, we get in around 11 pm.

Tony will schedule any 24 hours time period.
Meaning, you will have a ride no matter what time you request it.

He is picking me up at 2:00 am for my return flight in October

We booked Tony Hinds for our August 24-31, 2018 Royal Pacific trip. Absolutely amazing experience. We will never do anything else. He makes everything easy from booking and paying him, to pick up and drop off. Amazing. If you are thinking of booking him, stop thinking and just book him.

We've used Tony for a few trips between Universal Resort and MCO, and between MCO and Port Canaveral. Every time it's been a solid experience.

We'll use him again on our upcoming trip.

Hi,

Looking for RT transportation for MCO / HRH late 2019. Also, RT HRH / DHS.

I found Tony's website but he doesn't list prices, and he only shows a 10 passenger van. Does he provide transportation for just a family of four with luggage? Is it the same price no matter how many passengers you have? Can anyone tell me the pricing or is emailing him the only option?

I don't even know if it's the correct website. Is this his current email address: E-Mail: aobh607@gmail.com ?

Looking for RT transportation for MCO / HRH late 2019. Also, RT HRH / DHS.

I found Tony's website but he doesn't list prices, and he only shows a 10 passenger van. Does he provide transportation for just a family of four with luggage? Is it the same price no matter how many passengers you have? Can anyone tell me the pricing or is emailing him the only option?

I don't even know if it's the correct website. Is this his current email address: E-Mail: aobh607@gmail.com ?

Cost is the same no matter how many people you have. As of my September trip, it was $100 r/t from Universal hotels, plus tip (20% usually). For a day trip to Disney, we usually use Uber/Lyft as Tony has to be scheduled in advance and our park days are much more fluid.

Yes, the gmail account is correct.

Amy

I believe him and his drivers only have the 10 passenger vans. That's what was sent all the times we've used his service as both a party of 2 and party of 4. The price was the same.

I don't know if he has flat or standard pricing, so your best bet is to email for a quote. He was able to provide me one via email when I had multiple stops during my trip. I've found his pricing is on par with or slightly less than competing taxi/private car services. UberX is still cheaper, but with a family of 4 plus luggage, you'd likely have to use UberXL which should be priced about the same as Tony.

I just booked with Tony last week for a trip next week, and his rate for my family of four was $100 round-trip with a stop at the grocery store on the way to our hotel (HRH). With the grocery stop, Uber wasn't much cheaper, since I'd either have to pay the Uber driver to wait, or call another Uber after we're done with groceries. As far as I can tell, unless we decided to take the bus, there wasn't an appreciably cheaper option. Tony's reputation around here was a much-appreciated bonus.

Cost is the same no matter how many people you have. As of my September trip, it was $100 r/t from Universal hotels, plus tip (20% usually). For a day trip to Disney, we usually use Uber/Lyft as Tony has to be scheduled in advance and our park days are much more fluid.

Yes, the gmail account is correct.

Amy
I'm sorry, was it $100 R/T from Universal to DHS or MCO? Or was it R/T for HRH and DHS or R/T for MCO and HRH.

I probably wasn't clear, I was wondering about prices R/T from MCO airport to Universal Hard Rock Hotel and also R/T from Universal Hard Rock Hotel to Disney Hollywood Studios.

I keep editing this to make it make sense and all the abbreviations seem confusing! Sorry.

I just booked with Tony last week for a trip next week, and his rate for my family of four was $100 round-trip with a stop at the grocery store on the way to our hotel (HRH). With the grocery stop, Uber wasn't much cheaper, since I'd either have to pay the Uber driver to wait, or call another Uber after we're done with groceries. As far as I can tell, unless we decided to take the bus, there wasn't an appreciably cheaper option. Tony's reputation around here was a much-appreciated bonus.
$100 R/T between MCO airport and HRH?

Sorry, just want to make sure because I think last time we paid $220 for R/T for a private town car and it was for four people and our luggage barely fit.

Thanks so much to everyone for your replies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!