• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toiletries at Jambo House?

Bonacker

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

Apologies is this is a really dumb question, or covered elsewhere a zillion times, but....

..... are toiletries supplied at the AKL Jambo House Villas? We're in a savannah-view studio next month, and I'm wondering if we need to bring soap.

thanks a mill!

There are toiletries supplied at AKV. We usually stay at Kidani, but, it is probably the same at Jambo. Depending on the size of the villa, you will get a small vial of shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel, and usually, a small bar of face soap and bath soap. Whether that will be enough for your stay depends of course, how many people are using it. I usually bring my own body wash because I know the small vial wouldn't be enough for 4 showers just for me, to last the four days between trash and towel service. We have three in our family. My son and husband usually also bring their own. I haven't been brave enough to try the shampoo. I used shampoo once in a hotel (not Disney), and had a hair disaster, so I bring my own.

Hi All,

Apologies is this is a really dumb question, or covered elsewhere a zillion times, but....

..... are toiletries supplied at the AKL Jambo House Villas? We're in a savannah-view studio next month, and I'm wondering if we need to bring soap.

thanks a mill!

Like delilah said, you will get small bottles of shampoo, conditioner and shower gel at each bathing location. Plus small bars of hand soap. They will be replaced every four days, so if the small bottle won't last, you'll want to bring more of your own or buy some at the small store in the lobby.

Unless you are not staying on DVC points. Then you will get your supplies replenished daily.

It has never been an issue to get more for us. One mousekeeper told us to grab what we wanted from the cart. Of course we didn't go overboard. Just grabbed a shampoo and soap.

You get supplies at all DVC resorts. I did notice that the toiletries at VGF were a better quality.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter