To all you dads with passes or go often (a very personal question about SBS)

Yes Sport kilts prices are very reasonable but utilikilts brand is very expensive selling company their price range is about $300 Plus of kilts. another option is USA kilts and Scottish Kilt Shop. they have huge range of utility kilts in very reasonable price. UTilikilts, Sport Kilt, USA Kilts and Scottish Kilt Shop are leading brand of kilt in USA.. Highly Rated Selling companies....

Your husband should try boxer briefs. Look for the "active" style, made with material that will wick away moisture. They won't be cotton. They will be a silky material. These will probably make a big difference.

When you say Sweaty B*** Syndrome are you talking about front or back because either works within the "B***"

I sweat a lot too and when I work out I usually use a coolmax type clothing underarmour or deluth.

Body Glide-and reapply OFTEN! (I also generally carry flushable wet wipes, so on a bathroom break, clean the area with the wet wipe, dry it, reapply Body Glide). Once it is bad, I found Triple Paste diaper ointment to be the best healing stuff (and I generally have it on me since I had my first child 11 years ago)

I actually prefer Monistat chafing relief powder gel to Body Glide. I can get DH to use it if that is all that is available, but he feels more manly using Body Glide

My DH also wore a lot of moisture wicking clothing (although not underwear). Another benefit is that you can wash in hotel room sink and it dries quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!