Tires???

wheelermom

Earning My Ears
This is not really an attraction thing, but I can't figure out where to post....I know people here will probably have an answer. My daughter is at Disney in the CP, and having a tire problem with her car. What is the closest place to Disneyworld to get a tire checked or a new one? I'm thinking something like Tire Discounters or a chain...

TIA,
Angela

Disney is hear a road called 192. Head South and she is bound to find a place

The Car Care Center near Magic Kingdom can help her. There’s also a Tire Kingdom on the 27 near the 192.

Tell her to take it to Action Gator Tire. It's right behind the Speedway outside of MK

1000 Car Care Dr
Orlando, FL 32830
United States

There's also a PepBoys a little south of the Bonnet Creek area

They helped her air it back up twice, but they told her not able to patch/order a tire.
Thanks for reporting that! My DD has received great service at the Tire Kingdom near Cagan Crossing on the 27 although there are probably tire shops closer to CP housing.

They helped her air it back up twice, but they told her not able to patch/order a tire.
That surprises me. They were able to pull my gas tank out, repair a rusty fuel line, and replace the fuel pump, then do an alignment on the car, but they can't get a tire. Go figure.

Oh and if she needs a whole new tire, I strongly recommend ordering one from Discount Tire. I use them for tires as their prices are usually much better than ordering in store from a Tire Kingdom or Firestone, etc.

All brand new tires and free shipping that arrives pretty quick. I order from here then take my tire to my local Firestone and have them put it on for like $15

https://www.discounttire.com/

Thanks for all the responses. We were afraid she might need a new tire, so were leaning to using the Discount Tire. After I made a few calls from here at home, I found that Riker's Tires was the only one that could get her in Monday during her off time. They checked ALL four tires just to be sure she was right about which one had the issue. They were able to repair the tire for $25. She said the service was great. Thanks again for the suggestions.

For future... i signed my son up for aaa for 5$ a month you can use it right away, we waited till the next day cause 30 surcharge for the first day. So worth it ended up getting aaa for free after i found out if you have sprint they give you 5 credit for aaa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter