Tipping counselors in Club

gfolchick

DIS Veteran
How many counselors should you plan on tipping? I will have one child in the 3-4 age group and one in the 5-7 age group. Wanted to purchase gift cards or phone cards and need to know how many I should plan on. Do the same counselors work with your child throughout the cruise?

Suggestions for gift cards are Wal-Mart, Circuit City and Target. Can anyone suggest something else?

(I know that tipping is optional for counselors)

Thanks for the help.

I always use the phone cards. I buy in bulk from Sam's Club. I always bought enough for 12 counselers. I only have 1 dd and she's in the 3-4 yr old group. I believe that the 5-7 yr olds have the same counselers, but I could be mistaken. Oh, the reason I buy the phone cards, is that the crew is from all over the world. THis way they can call home. We have also done little things like buy chocolate for our servers and other little tidbits like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter