Tiffany didn't know where Copper Creek was?

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
I had booked a car service to take us from Copper Creek to Port Canaveral in June. I got my port arrival time so I called them back to verify the pickup time. The man who took my information and CC# asked me where Copper Creek was! I told him it was at the Wilderness Lodge and he said he was writing that down.
Not too nervous, because we used them last year and they called to confirm pickup, etc., the day before and that morning...but I thought CC had been open long enough they would be aware of it!?! Just enough to plant a little seed of paranoia in my head LOL.

Yeah, it doesn't totally surprise me a car dispatcher wouldn't immediately recognize Copper Creek. It's similar to if I were staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge. I wouldn't request a pickup at Jambo House or Kidani Village. I'd first say, "Animal Kingdom Lodge," and then specify which area.

Anyway, don't worry. Your pickup will go totally fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter