Tickets in MDE help, please

KrisM

Mouseketeer
We are a family of 5 going in June. I just bought all our tickets and thought I would see what the Fastpass area looks like by clicking through for a FP within 30 days. We haven't gone since 2014, so I'm sure it's very different.

Anyhow our tickets came 2 ways. I made a reservation through Costco Travel for the Dolphin and 1 3-day PH+ ticket. I got the ticket number and it is linked to me in MDE. I also have a Disney package for 1 night onsite with 4 2-day PH+ tickets assigned to DH and my 3 kids. Costco had the best price by far for the Dolphin, but nothing less than 3-day tickets, so I just bought one from them.

If I go to "My Reservations and Tickets" I can see what each of us have for a ticket. But if I go to the Fastpass selection, it says only I have a ticket and the other 4 do not. How do I make one place see the other place? Or is it because I bought those tickets with a room package, I can't use them until I get there so I can't do FP before 60 days?

I figure I should be sure before the 60 days gets here!

Because you have a package, you won't be able to see your FP+ window until 60 days opens. If you have tickets + hotel separately, you'd be able to see 30 days out.

You're fine!

Thank you. I'm re-reading all the pinned info here, but it's just overwhelming!

One more question - since I have the onsite stay first, is there any reason I should link the Dolphin stay in my account? Once I hit 60 days from onsite, all 5 of us can book FP+, right?

I had a Costco package too. I linked the package tickets by entering the number near the barcode in the travel documents. I totally bypassed the will call window because I had the magic bands. I was able to book FP 30 days out because I was staying off grounds. I’m not sure about the pros and cons of linking the Dolphin part.

I had a Costco package too. I linked the package tickets by entering the number near the barcode in the travel documents. I totally bypassed the will call window because I had the magic bands. I was able to book FP 30 days out because I was staying off grounds. I’m not sure about the pros and cons of linking the Dolphin part.

This answers a question I had... I've booked a Costco Pkg (at the Dolphin) but was unsure if I needed to do the will call window or not if I have magic bands and linked the tickets already on MDX. Sounds like our magic bands will do the trick right from the start. :D

Glad that helped! I was unsure until I tried and it worked just last week! Costco deals are the best. We saved $500 when I compared the price booking direct.

Glad that helped! I was unsure until I tried and it worked just last week! Costco deals are the best. We saved $500 when I compared the price booking direct.

Yes our costco package saved us over $700 on what we had booked at POFQ AND we get to stay at the Dolphin which we really like (both the hotel and the location).

Thank you. I'm re-reading all the pinned info here, but it's just overwhelming!

One more question - since I have the onsite stay first, is there any reason I should link the Dolphin stay in my account? Once I hit 60 days from onsite, all 5 of us can book FP+, right?

Answering my own question here. But, I realized I have to link the Dolphin stay or I can only book check-in and check-out of the first onsite stay at 60 days. I'm getting there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter