• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticket to Epcot Required to Eat There?

ArRzrbk

<font color=red>The Greatest Thing You Can Learn i
Do you have to have an admission ticket to Epcot to eat there, even in the evenings?

Char

This is a good question -- I know there used to be a "shopping pass" that would let you in for a limited amount of time. An hour? Am I hallucinating?

There used to be a unpublicized "shopping pass" I don't think they do it any longer, but they might. But a "shopping pass" wouldn't be long enough for dinner anyway - it was really designed to let you run in, grab what you wanted from Tinkerbelle's Treasures, and run out. I think now they just call down and have it delivered.

Epcot for a while had a pass for dinning. I have searched and searched there site and dont find it any more.

If I remember right it was like $20 and got you in at 5 pm.

You might want to call.

I know they had this not that long ago. Cause me and the wife talked about doing it when we went there for the day to go to TL.

Doug

The shopping pass is no longer offered. You paid the full day admission and when you came back in the time frame 2-3 hours you were refunded most of the money. I asked the cm if we could ride any rides and they said we could do what we wanted but we had to back by the time expire to get our refund.

Even when the shopping pass was offered, it was only for one hour (if you took longer, your credit card was charged admission), and only one person in the party was allowed in to do the shopping.

Best wishes -

I remember my father, a very practically minded person, used to get very upset with EPCOT. He had a real problem paying entrance to a park just so he could spend more $$$ to shop and eat.

I believe Epcot still offers a dining pass, however, its only available to Florida residents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter