Ticket prices increase

2goofycampers

Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!
http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...disney-updates+(Disney+Updates+-+wdwinfo.com)

Beginning today, Sunday, February 11, 2018, Walt Disney World is raising the price of both park tickets and Annual Passes. Rumors began to swirl online that this change was imminent, but today it was made official.

A single day park to the Magic Kingdom will increase on Value days from $107 to $109, on a Regular day from $115 to $119, and on a Peak day from $124 to $129. Single day tickets to Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom will increase on Value days from $99 to $102, on Regular days from $107 to $114, and on Peak days from $119 to $122.

Park Hoppers will be increasing on Value days from $162 to $164, on Regular days from $170 to $174, and on Peak days from $174 to $184.

Multi-Day Park tickets will be increasing as well. A 2-day ticket will increase from $199 to $209, a 3-day ticket will increase from $289 to $305, and Florida Residents will see an increase from $199 to $209, a 4-day ticket will increase from $350 to $380, and for Florida Residents will increase from $219 to $229, and lastly a 5-day ticket will increase from $370 to $395.

Park hopper options have increased as well. A 2-day park hopper ticket has increased to $274.00, and a 3-day park hopper ticket has increased to $370.00. A 2-day park hopper plus ticket has increased to $299.00, and a 3-day park hopper plus has increased to $395.00.

Walt Disney World Annual Passes have also increased in price. Purchasing a new Disney Silver Pass has increased from $419 to $439. A new Disney Gold Pass has increased from $559 to $589. A new Disney Platinum Pass has increased from $779 to $849. The Disney Platinum Pass for Florida Residents has increased from $679 to $729. A Disney Platinum Plus Pass will increase in price from $869 to $949. The Disney Platinum Plus Pass for Florida Residents will increase from $769 to $829.

Lastly, a Disney Premier Passport, which grants guests excess to the parks at the Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort has increased from $1,439 to $1,579.

For the full list of updated pricing on all Walt Disney World tickets click HERE!

If you’re disappointed about the pricing increase be sure to visit the Official Ticket Center, an official sponsor of The DIS, as they will still have tickets available at the old prices for about ten days (February 21, 2018)!

Parking at Walt Disney World has also increased in price to $22.00, and preferred parking is now $45.00.

In addition to ticket prices increasing there has also been an increase in cost to the Minnie Van service from $20 to $25. Park locker rentals have also increased, and when we know exact pricing details on those changes we will report on them immediately.

Glad I got my tickets when I did. I mean it was $25 cheaper. Not a bank breaker, but ALMOST a counter service meal worth.

I just told my nephew if he plans on going to buy his tickets now and avoid price increases. Disney has a habit of raising prices 3 or 4 times a year. If he wants A PLAN PACKAGE get that ASAP to lock in price at lowest available when those prices come out.

Just Wow!!! Will go in April for 3rd trip with our AP's, then have no plans at this time for any additional trips - lots of other things to see in this country that we also enjoy.

Maybe when most of the new construction is finished in a few years we will reevaluate whether it's worth it to us - maybe yes, maybe no!

Denise, thank you for this info. GrumpyAggie (Arnold) kept saying we need to get our AP's. Oh well, we will not be at the Fort until 11/16.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts