Ticket Price Changes?

smiths02

DIS Veteran
Okay, I just had our TA change our trip (first week in April) to the Annual Passholder rate.
I'm planning on getting an annual pass for me and the Buy 2, Get 2 tickets for everyone else.

My TA said that the Buy 2, Get 2 promo ends March 14th
So I should be okay to wait to buy the tickets until closer to that date?

When you called, were you told the tickets expire March 14 or only the promo with tickets will no longer be sold that date but still valid for your vacation dates ?

When you called, were you told the tickets expire March 14 or only the promo with tickets will no longer be sold that date but still valid for your vacation dates ?
"Get 2 Days Free When You Buy 2 Days.

Amp up the awesome with four days in the parks. Purchase by Mar. 14 and use by May 31, 2019."

I am assuming that I can buy these until March 14th (our trip is first week in April) and still get the promotion?

Also, if a ticket "expires" by a certain date, is Universal like Disney in that we could still apply the purchase price to new tickets? (If I pay $1,150.18 to buy these tickets and we can't go until June, then I would have $1150.18 towards whatever the ticket price is then, correct?)

[My DH is a federal employee (essential), so he has been told he can take no leave until the issue is resolved, so the vacation could have to be postponed. Add to the fact that he isn't getting paid and I'm not sure I want to use the cash to purchase tickets (we have the money, just probably smart to leave it as easy cash instead of vacation tickets).]

Thanks for including the promo ticket special

Yes tickets valid thru May 31

Your second question is one that guest services can officially answer for you

I would assume if you bought the tickets and unable to go, they would work with you

I have two relatives working without pay during the shutdown

Both were told don’t plan on a vacation until the issue has been resolved

You still have two months before you have to make a decision on buying the tickets for the 2+2 deal
Let’s hope a resolution comes before then!

Thanks for including the promo ticket special

Yes tickets valid thru May 31

Your second question is one that guest services can officially answer for you

I would assume if you bought the tickets and unable to go, they would work with you

I have two relatives working without pay during the shutdown

Both were told don’t plan on a vacation until the issue has been resolved

You still have two months before you have to make a decision on buying the tickets for the 2+2 deal
Let’s hope a resolution comes before then!

My DH heard rumblings about mid-February. Let's hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter