Ticket ? (Not sure where to post)

Linzy473

Earning My Ears
Hi! I recently booked a package through Disney. All reservations/tickets for my family list are not showing together. My children and Me are showing together but I must go into the list and click on my husband to see reservation/ticket for him. He does not have a separate Disney experience and all plans are managed by me. Has anyone experienced anything like this and will this cause issues when booking FastPass? Ty

From mesaboy2's FastPass FAQ on the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies board (You can click the up arrow in the box below to see the entire post):

For onsite guests with a room/ticket package, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark. Before this point, it is normal for various members and/or their tickets to not appear on the MDX account. The entire traveling party and their tickets will appear at the 60-day mark in almost all cases. It is generally not possible to practice booking FPs beforehand in this situation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter