Those using swagbucks ???

11/15/17
Discover: AdWall: Living With Pain US +64 SB

This was found on AdscendMedia. Answer first page (name ,email, zip, ect..). Answer questions about your pain. I only answered maybe 10 pages and it instantly credited.

So do they eventually respond to all of the tickets, even if it's to say "Screw you, you get nothing"?

I have tickets for York Photo and the September Spin & Win shopping swag up that credited for nothing that are in limbo and I'm not even getting the response that they are looking into it and will get back to me in a couple of days. And no response from FB either....

Last edited:
So do they eventually respond to all of the tickets, even if it's to say "Screw you, you get nothing"?

I have tickets for York Photo and the September Spin & Win shopping swag up that credited for nothing that are in limbo and I'm not even getting the response that they are looking into it and will get back to me in a couple of days. And no response from FB either....

I've received no response to my September spin and win swag up.

No credit for my local shop at World Market and nothing for Winc either.

Ugh.

Has anyone done the Kobo audiobook free trial for 150 SB? Ease of canceling? I do listen to a lot of audiobooks, so I would actually get some value out of this one as long as I can easily cancel after the trial.

I've received no response to my September spin and win swag up.

No credit for my local shop at World Market and nothing for Winc either.

Ugh.

Same here, except I didn't do the Winc offer. I did receive an email reply on Monday from "Sarah" that they are still looking into the Sept Spin and Win.

Inbox offer credited -
Discover: SB Offers: Chipotle Sample Sign Up +25 SB
it says free chips and guacamole

I had an issue with York Photo as well. I added a note to my ticket every once in a while checking in and eventually they credited it after 3 or so messages so do not give up. Just keep checking back.

How long does it usually take to get your gift card? I cashed out for the first time a few days ago and I still haven't gotten mine.

How long does it usually take to get your gift card? I cashed out for the first time a few days ago and I still haven't gotten mine.

It can vary a lot. Paypal usually takes a little longer most of the time. I've been receiving Target gift cards in 24 hours recently. Sometimes it'll take a couple days, particularly if it's a busy time around the 1st of the month or a big sale.

I made my first purchase from My Gift Cards Plus, got the $25 AMC gift card and 600 SB's.....how long does it take for the SB's to credit?

EDITED....it just credited, that was easy!!!

Last edited:
I see the Disney movie club deal is back. i didn't get a chance to do it last time. out of curiosity, what happens if you don't buy the additional movies? and how long do you have to buy them?

I see the Disney movie club deal is back. i didn't get a chance to do it last time. out of curiosity, what happens if you don't buy the additional movies? and how long do you have to buy them?
It's a contract. You have to buy them or they bill you at the end of the term (24 months).

I've seen it at 20, what is it at now? Back to the $25? That would be nice!

ETA: I see it is a special limited time offer for $25. Now I'm wondering what the deal was last time. Something about paying for a fifth movie and yes part if what you need to complete the offer? Not remembering well and no time to search from work right now. Hopefully it'll still be there later tonight and I can search for when last time the offer was available, definitely know there were some tips here on making the best of this offer! Also, anyone remember, didn't it credit right away even tho it said it would be some days into the future for SBs to credit? Any helpful reminders would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
I've seen it at 20, what is it at now? Back to the $25? That would be nice!

ETA: I see it is a special limited time offer for $25. Now I'm wondering what the deal was last time. Something about paying for a fifth movie and yes part if what you need to complete the offer? Not remembering well and no time to search from work right now. Hopefully it'll still be there later tonight and I can search for when last time the offer was available, definitely know there were some tips here on making the best of this offer! Also, anyone remember, didn't it credit right away even tho it said it would be some days into the future for SBs to credit? Any helpful reminders would be much appreciated!
It was $28. Last time I used the Disney Visa promo code and got seven movies (five "free" plus two more) for $22. I need to buy three more. Mine credited right away.

Discover: SB Offers: AARP Giving 80 SB

i did this 2 weeks ago and got credit both times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter