Those using swagbucks ???

If anyone's cheap like me and been waiting to get the To Do List square in Swago, today's the day! Just need to visit QVC for Deal of the Day

Last edited:
NEED help with a question.

Disney trip is in March. Ive been cashing in SB for dining gift cards each month for the discount. Once I cash in the gift card and print it out, is the card good until I use it right? Someone posted on another site that they would have to be reprinted if not used within 30 days. I know there are people here that have experience with using earn SB cards. Right now I have Buffalo Wild Wings and Rainforest.

Thanks for the help.

NEED help with a question.

Disney trip is in March. Ive been cashing in SB for dining gift cards each month for the discount. Once I cash in the gift card and print it out, is the card good until I use it right? Someone posted on another site that they would have to be reprinted if not used within 30 days. I know there are people here that have experience with using earn SB cards. Right now I have Buffalo Wild Wings and Rainforest.

Thanks for the help.

The original link to get the gift card supposedly expires after 30 days, if you don't print it within that 30 days you'd have to resend the link. But once you print it you can use it after that. I don't hold on my mine too long, but I had a couple over the 30 day mark and they worked just fine. I think that person was confused.

If anyone's cheap like me and been waiting to get the To Do List square in Swago, today's the day! Just need to visit QVC for Deal of the Day

I'm probably reading this wrong, but to get the Deal of the Day checked off on the to-do list, that's all you have to do is visit the page. At least for me. I just click the link in the to-do list, it shows me the offer, gives me 1 sb, and checks it off the list. I don't think I've ever actually completed the Deal of the Day (unless it was maybe the coupons) but I get that link every day. The thing that always trips me up is 'complete a survey' there are many days I'm 7/8 and only get the 1sb for being 'one step away!'

The 3 easiest links on the to-do list is Daily Poll, Search, and Deal of the day; it's usually the first 3 links I click each day, 2sb's (no SB for search unless you manage to get a search win) and 3 items checked off in a minute or 2.

I'm probably reading this wrong, but to get the Deal of the Day checked off on the to-do list, that's all you have to do is visit the page. At least for me. I just click the link in the to-do list, it shows me the offer, gives me 1 sb, and checks it off the list. I don't think I've ever actually completed the Deal of the Day (unless it was maybe the coupons) but I get that link every day. The thing that always trips me up is 'complete a survey' there are many days I'm 7/8 and only get the 1sb for being 'one step away!'

The 3 easiest links on the to-do list is Daily Poll, Search, and Deal of the day; it's usually the first 3 links I click each day, 2sb's (no SB for search unless you manage to get a search win) and 3 items checked off in a minute or 2.

Me too- thought I had missed something

Team Challenge next week!

The Swag Feast Team Challenge begins Monday, November 13th at 8am PT/ 11am ET and ends on Friday, November 17th at 12PM PT/ 3PM ET.

You can join a team now from the page, http://www.swagbucks.com/swag-feast-2017

4 teams- 100sb, 50, 30, and 15 swagup rebates. They claim yet again the rebate will be available on the 17th but I don't think I've seen a team challenge where they met that, most likely be available the following Monday (but we could be pleasantly surprised :) )

Also, there again seems to be an overlap with the Swago board this week. For those with strong stomach's and have held off purchasing a gift card for the center square, if you get it during the overlap you'll earn for the Swago board and 60pts towards your team challenge.

Team Challenge next week!

The Swag Feast Team Challenge begins Monday, November 13th at 8am PT/ 11am ET and ends on Friday, November 17th at 12PM PT/ 3PM ET.

You can join a team now from the page, http://www.swagbucks.com/swag-feast-2017

4 teams- 100sb, 50, 30, and 15 swagup rebates. They claim yet again the rebate will be available on the 17th but I don't think I've seen a team challenge where they met that, most likely be available the following Monday (but we could be pleasantly surprised :) )

Also, there again seems to be an overlap with the Swago board this week. For those with strong stomach's and have held off purchasing a gift card for the center square, if you get it during the overlap you'll earn for the Swago board and 60pts towards your team challenge.

Thanks for the heads up! Team Pumpkin Pie here.

BTW: SB needs to fire their proofreader. Every time there is something.... "The feast will begin November 13th at 8am PT/11pm ET" :sad2: That's what on the actual team challenge page.

So my LTG is stuck on a vote page with no options to actually vote. Anyone having this issue?

Me too

BTW: SB needs to fire their proofreader. Every time there is something.... "The feast will begin November 13th at 8am PT/11pm ET" :sad2: That's what on the actual team challenge page.

Another Pumpkin Pie here.

I know, that's how I know it's a legit SB page/offer! If there's not bad or missing information I doubt the authenticity of it :laughing:

Swagbucks has been very frustrating for me the last couple of weeks. However, I just wanted to give myself and everyone else some encouragement. We (myself, DS24, and DD21) returned from a 5 day trip to Disneyland on October 29 paid mostly with Swagbucks and credit card rewards. I wanted to breakdown the cost so everyone can see how it can be done. FYI, I try to earn between 300 to 500 SB per day. My earning period was from September 2016 to the day we left, October 24, 2017.

$600 (from SB) for 2 (5-Day) parkhoppers (purchased from LMT club). DD21 paid for her own, as I took her to Disneyland last year, so I owed DS24.
$360 (from SB) for 3 Halloween Party tickets
$900 (from SB) Disney gift cards for meals and souveniers (I started with $170 on gift card left over from previous trip).
$400 (from SB) for hotel. We spent 5 nights at the BWPPI in a suite. My sister and I split the cost. The total was $1200. My portion was $600. I had $200 in Best Western gift cards from credit card rewards.

The flight cost for 3 of us was $577. I had $100 in credit card rewards, so out of pocket for flight was $477.

My total out of pocket for this trip was about $700. In addition to the flight, I paid for one way of Lyft from LAX for 5 people at $90 (sister paid the way back). We also ate a few meals off property to make up the additional cost. I would have preferred to do more on property since I had the gift cards, but was out voted. I came home with about $200 left on my gift card. It could have been more, but I purchased a purse I have been eyeing for awhile!

For something that is not frustrating and actually works, I did an OfferToro offer and downloaded Final Fantasy XV. It's a stupid game and it took me a few days of sporadic playing but I got to level 10 and immediately was credited 600 SB. Best part is that there are separate offers for android and iphone, so I did them both and it worked perfectly.

For something that is not frustrating and actually works, I did an OfferToro offer and downloaded Final Fantasy XV. It's a stupid game and it took me a few days of sporadic playing but I got to level 10 and immediately was credited 600 SB. Best part is that there are separate offers for android and iphone, so I did them both and it worked perfectly.

I downloaded this game but have no idea how I am playing. (I am terrible with most video games) I am pressing things and "building" stuff, but have no idea what level I am on. How can you tell what level you are at?

I downloaded this game but have no idea how I am playing. (I am terrible with most video games) I am pressing things and "building" stuff, but have no idea what level I am on. How can you tell what level you are at?

It's the level of your Citadel that counts. I just followed the building goals and the Hero missions and ignored the rest of it. Never joined a guild or any of that business. It took a few days, but I just clicked whenever I was bored or in line, etc.

Swagbucks has been very frustrating for me the last couple of weeks. However, I just wanted to give myself and everyone else some encouragement. We (myself, DS24, and DD21) returned from a 5 day trip to Disneyland on October 29 paid mostly with Swagbucks and credit card rewards. I wanted to breakdown the cost so everyone can see how it can be done. FYI, I try to earn between 300 to 500 SB per day. My earning period was from September 2016 to the day we left, October 24, 2017.

$600 (from SB) for 2 (5-Day) parkhoppers (purchased from LMT club). DD21 paid for her own, as I took her to Disneyland last year, so I owed DS24.
$900 (from SB) Disney gift cards for meals and souveniers (I started with $170 on gift card left over from previous trip).
$400 (from SB) for hotel. We spent 5 nights at the BWPPI in a suite. My sister and I split the cost. The total was $1200. My portion was $600. I had $200 in Best Western gift cards from credit card rewards.

The flight cost for 3 of us was $577. I had $100 in credit card rewards, so out of pocket for flight was $477.

My total out of pocket for this trip was about $700. In addition to the flight, I paid for one way of Lyft from LAX for 5 people at $90 (sister paid the way back). We also ate a few meals off property to make up the additional cost. I would have preferred to do more on property since I had the gift cards, but was out voted. I came home with about $200 left on my gift card. It could have been more, but I purchased a purse I have been eyeing for awhile!
Thank you for taking the time to post this. It's experiences like yours that inspire me to keep at it when I'm feeling defeated.

I'm trying to get the middle row in SWAGO but can't seem to complete a survey in the sb answer app (hard to believe, I know *sarcasm*). I forget, can we complete that square by answering the daily poll in the answer app?

So did you cash out SB for cash to paypal?

So did you cash out SB for cash to paypal?
Yes, mostly I did. I always get the Walmart Gift Card at the beginning of each month for 2200 SB and then purchase Disney Gift Cards. In the past, I got Target Gift Cards and got the 5% Red Card discount until they started disallowing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter