this thread is closed

i think you click on 30 results (i.e. for each of the 30 results windows, click on 1 link)

Any idea when it is ever going to be less than 30 searches? I don't have fast internet and I got sick of 30 searches real fast. Its not worth it when you don't even know if you'll get a reward. I was going to try to support that program but I work and have children and don't have time for 30 searches every day.

This is going to sound stupid but I don't know what my modem speed it. I have dial-up but planning to get cable in a couple of months when my free year of AOL is up. Thanks for replying.

go to your desktop and right click on "MYCOMPUTER" it will bring up a box with listing click on properties then device manager then click on the + sign next to modem it will tell you your modem speed.

Mal

Well, I've rejoined and received my email back. But I still have no idea what I'm doing on this site. Where do I log in???? Do they track ISP so log in isn't necessary?

Thanks,
Melissa

melissa, go to the DisneyAwards Discussion Boards, Henwen's Insights Forum. (this also should have been indicated to you in the Welcome Email)
everything is explained there.
you should register on www.ezboards.com if you haven't registered there already for another board (it's a popular discussion board server).

DA is at pub72.ezboard.com/bdisneyawards

feel free to ask questions there too! there are lots of helpful members that frequent the DA boards.

btw, as of now, there is no login to the program. everything is done manually.

Can you please e-mail me on how to reregister with Disney Awards. I joined a few months ago and never received information.

dot, i just sent you an email through the boards.
hope you read it ASAP!

For myself and any newbies,,I needed a refresher course on how to do disney rewards,
Thanks mal:) :) lol laurie

I'm not just having one of those bad days,,it's more like a bad month,,can't seem to get
anything right anymore:rolleyes: :rolleyes: sorry guys, I'll pay more attention next time:)
lol laurie

Maybe someone could update these instructions, I am reregistered but am having a slow time figuring it all out again, I am slowly going thru' the EZ boards to find out what is required but it is slow going. Anyone more on top of it than me????

Honestly. I'm not trying to be rude BUT
this site is POORLY designed.

If this many people are having difficulty (including myself) the creators should think of making some MAJOR changes.

Just my humble opinion.

As a follow-up, I sent an e-mail to the site indicating my ability to figure out Disney Awards. Although I received a prompt response, I still am unable to figure out how to use the site. Maybe I am just too obtuse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter