This might be s stupid question...

princess21niki

New High Score MIB 684,000
For Christmas my mother bought me the Disney sewing/embroidery machine. I was planning on making shirts for my whole family when we go in June/July. I decided that I also want to iron on some pics, but I can't seem to figure that part out. I have used the iron-on transfer paper before, so no problems with that and the mirror image thing. My problem is that everytime I save a pic that I find online I can only save it as a ART or BMP and I have NO programs on my computer to open them. Any suggestions on what kind of program I need to open them? Thanks!

That is strange..

You should be able to save them as gif or jpg..hmm

As for opening up the BMP..
goto where you have it saved and right click it.. then click properties

That will bring up the general tab showing what program is assigned to open that king of pick (i think nothing is assigned)
You can click change and pick a program to open it. Should have some reconmended programs.. if not you can pick IE to do it for you..
(Or photoshop/ect ect if you want to edit them.)

I'll see if i can find out why you can't save them as other files..

Thanks! I have tried everything and I have no idea why I can't save it as another format (like jpg) because I always used to be able to do it.

princess21niki said:
For Christmas my mother bought me the Disney sewing/embroidery machine. I was planning on making shirts for my whole family when we go in June/July. I decided that I also want to iron on some pics, but I can't seem to figure that part out. I have used the iron-on transfer paper before, so no problems with that and the mirror image thing. My problem is that everytime I save a pic that I find online I can only save it as a ART or BMP and I have NO programs on my computer to open them. Any suggestions on what kind of program I need to open them? Thanks!

Are you on AOL by some chance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter