"This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things": Aggie Girls Take on the World **UPDATE 07/27**

aggieabby20

Earning My Ears
HOWDY! Welcome to my first ever TR!

Explanations and introductions are to come, but let me first say how happy I am you are reading and adventuring with me and my crew through this journey! Together we are embarking on:

"This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things": Aggie Girls Take on the World (in a whirlwind TR)

I'm jumping on this train a little late, but it's still something I want to do! This past Thanksgiving break, my family took me and two of my best friends from school to WDW! It made for the best blend of laughter, new experiences, and "wow" moments, especially for one of my friends, who had never been before! Here we go!!

Hi! I'm Abigail (or Abby or whatever you want as long as it's kind!). I'm nineteen-years-old and I just finished my sophomore year at Texas A&M University--WHOOP! I'm studying political science, with the hopes to one day use that in some capacity dealing with national security and military strategy. I'm also minoring in communication and (pending) Arabic, so I am hoping to use those in my future as well!! When I'm not studying or dragging my friends around Disney, I can usually be found reading, singing, or watching Friends on endless loop. I'll be spending my summer as a camp counselor, which I am pumped about. Kids are one of my #1 passions! Fun Disney facts about me:
- I've never ridden Tower of Terror (only attraction I refuse to do).

- I *think* that I have been to Disney fifteen or sixteen times.
- I could ride Kilimanjaro Safari on loop for the rest of my life and be content.
- I have never opened my eyes on Dinosaur since I rode it for the first time as a five or six-year-old.
- The American Adventure and Hall of Presidents can produce real tears from me.

This is Olive! Olive (or Olivia) is our first-timer! We know we look alike...but we're not related People ask us all the time, it's become a joke between us. Olive goes to Texas A&M with me and is studying marketing! Growing up, her family did not go on a ton of vacations, so Disney just never quite made the list. She spent the majority of our trip saying "wow!!!!!!" and "oh my goodness!!!!" It was a joy for the rest of us to live vicariously through her. After every single attraction (I kid you not), she said, "That's my new favorite." So jury is still out on what she actually liked the most! Olive is known for having moments of oblivion--in the best way. Those moments made for some of the best memories of our trip. Fun Disney facts about Olivia:
- She spit the Beverly all over the floor of Club Cool and tried not to speak to me for a couple hours after I made her drink it.
- We insta-lived her first ever sight of the castle and it did not disappoint.
- She thought our Jungle Cruise skipper was actually just that bad at jokes.
- She quoted a Taylor Swift line on almost every single attraction we went on.
- She screams on everything, even It's a Small World.

Stef!!!! Stefanie also goes to school with us! She's the smart girlie of our group--studying hard to be a chemical engineer. She actually had a major exam the day we got back from our trip (our plane landed at midnight the day of technically), so she was a fun mix of "I don't care about my grades!! Let's have fun!!!!!" and "Oh my gosh, I think I need to bring my textbook to Animal Kingdom tomorrow or I'm going to have to drop out of school!" throughout our trip. She had been to Disney several times with her family...but never quite did it the Hardy Way :) We were oh-so-happy to introduce her! Some Disney fun facts about Stef:
- She showed my entire family up at Teppan Edo by MASTERING the chopsticks!
- As we walked around the World Showcase, I literally felt like she said, "Oh, I've been to this country!" in almost every one. #worldtraveller
- She would periodically separate from our group without us knowing and then run up and scare Olive and I TO DEATH out of nowhere while we were walking around the parks.
- Can make a Fort Wilderness golf cart that taps out at 20 mph somehow go way faster??? (This one still scares me.)

This is my brother, Blake (on the right, obviously, haha! He's seventeen going on twenty-five, and I'm not okay with it. He'll be joining the rest of us at Texas A&M this upcoming year, studying chemical engineering (if Stef's panic attacks during our trip did not scare him off!!)! He's not quite as die-hard Disney as the rest of my family, but he tolerates us really well, and has even been recently documented saying, "When is our next Disney trip?" So that's some progress, if you ask me! Some Disney fun facts about Blake:
- His first kiss was by the fountains in EPCOT at age three to some random little girl.
- He got set up on a blind date at Whispering Canyon (he has some luck with the ladies at Disney, I guess?).
- Fur characters freak him out quite a bit and we have to literally beg of him to jump in any pictures with them.
- He DOMINATES at Toy Story Midway Mania, lemme tell ya. It's scary.
- He once got left alone on Mission Space as a four year old by my grandmother, hahahaha. Poor Blake.

Mom and Dad!!! Aka Kristi and Brad! The true heroes of our trip! As a youngster of the disboards, let me encourage all of you parents who are striving to instill a passion for Disney in your kids: KEEP IT UP!!!! I can not even put into words how thankful I am that my parents made Disney happen so many times when I was little. Their pushing Disney at me WORKED. SO your efforts are not in vain, parent people!!! I am thankful!!! That being said, my parents rock and make the best team. Disney bring out the best of both of them. My mom specializes in the early morning dining reservation codes and the laminated/color-coded itineraries every member of our trip is required to carry on their person :) My dad brings all of the research and passion!! My dad and I definitely fuel the Disney fire the heaviest in our family, constantly pushing at my mom and Blake to go "one more time!!!" But my mom never seems to resist too hard :thumbsup2
Some Disney fun facts about them:
- The first time they went together as newlyweds, they called my grandparents and (jokingly---but also not really) told them they would be promptly moving to Orlando and never coming back to Houston.
- My dad makes a fun video of every one of our trips and we still watch them regularly at my house!
- My mom thrives in extra magic hours!!
- My dad is also here on the DIS (somewhere--to be honest, do not even know his name on here, oops!)!
- My mom is a sucker for the princesses (but who isn't?).

Well, there ya have it! Our team, our crew, our family!!

One last thing before we get started: the "whirlwind" aspect of this TR. I leave for camp in two weeks, so my goal is to get as much of this cranked out as humanly possible in that time!! After that, there will pos likely be a six week gap because I will have no phone or computer at camp, but if I'm not done by then, I promise to dutifully jump back in right after camp, so make sure you sub! :)

Okay, enough of all that.

LET'S GO!!!

Last edited:
Following! V. cute introductions, I loved the Disney fun facts

Let's get this thing started!

Being in college, it can be really hard to schedule a trip that is not in summer or during Christmas. It's difficult to know when tests are going to be before you have the syllabus and there is no way to know which classes will be super strict on requiring attendance or not. Olive, Stef, and I had been talking about going to Disney for a while, though, so decided to just risk it. My parents had caught wind about free dinging at Thanksgiving and that was a time of year we had not visited before. So this past summer, before we even knew it, plans were being made and then, all of a sudden, we had a trip booked! Having no idea which tests and classes we were going to be missing :teeth:

Part of the deal to get the free dining was that we had to check-in by a certain date (like usual). To avoid missing as little school as possible, we (the girls) decided to just skip our afternoon Monday classes and Tuesday classes and fly out Monday evening. (Side note--Texas A&M does not have a full Thanksgiving break..just a "fall break." So we still have class the first couple days of Thanksgiving week :sad2:)

My parents and Blake flew out eeeeeeearly Monday morning to check in (and get an extra day at the parks--sad). We flew in around 1am (YIKES) that night!! This was my first time navigating the MCO airport...and lemme tell ya...it was an adventure.

We sent this picture to my family right before we left for the airport!

Olive had never flown on an airplane before!

An ongoing joke through our trip was Olive's "love" for my brother. In reality, they're three years apart and there is nothing actually there, but Olivia has always teased me saying she wants to date my little brother. Leading up to our trip, she would consistently tell me that this trip was going to be "the big moment." So, of course...she played this song while waiting in the airport.

Throughout the trip, we tried really hard to master the Canon selfie, but to no avail...so stay tuned for even more awkward pics like this!

All three of us spent our entire flights studying #collegelife When we arrived at MCO...we got very lost. But eventually we found Magical Express and made it our home for the week:

FORT WILDERNESS RESORT AND CAMPGROUNDS!!

This was my family's first time staying here, so we were really excited. With there being four members of my family and two friends, we debated for a while on how to best do the room situation. In the end, we ended up at FW. My family slept in the bedroom, with Olive and Stef sharing the pull-out couch in the living room! It was a bit tight at times, but it served it's purpose well.

Thankfully, my parents had thought our 1am arrival out really well. So, they had actually taken all of our big luggage when they flew early that morning. That way, us three girls only had to keep track of our carry-ons/backpacks! When we arrived at FW, my Dad was waiting for us on our trusty steed for the week: the golfcart. This golf cart saved our lives this week. FW is incredibly large, so it was very necessary for us to make it to the bus stops in a reasonable time. Unfortunately, we were only on a four person cart and waitlisted for the six! Good news: we got a call the last day that there was a six-person cart available for us! :rotfl:

I wish I had more to report from this night, but as soon as we got to the cabin, we immediately went right to sleep! So, short update for now, but more coming soon :goodvibes

Last edited:

Studying on the plan speaks to me on so many levels! This trip sounds like a ton of fun :ccat:

Following along!

The true heroes of our trip! As a youngster of the disboards, let me encourage all of you parents who are striving to instill a passion for Disney in your kids: KEEP IT UP!!!! I can not even put into words how thankful I am that my parents made Disney happen so many times when I was little. Their pushing Disney at me WORKED.

Awww! I hope my kids feel this way about our Disney trips when they are your age. Can't wait to hear about more of your rip.

I love going to Disney at Thanksgiving. The weather is usually so nice and you get the bonus of the Christmas decorations. Sounds like such a fun trip. I'm looking forward to reading along.

Ugh, girl, I totally feel you on the "fall break" thing. My school makes us go to class on the Monday and Tuesday before Thanksgiving, too, it's so annoying :sad2:. We also have a trip planned for upcoming Thanksgiving break so I'm about to be in the same situation with classes that you were!

I'm excited to hear how the rest of your vacation went and how you liked FW!

Unrelated side note: Are all three of you Thetas? I noticed Olive was reppin' her letters in the introduction post (and it looks like the airport, too!) My best friend from growing up is a Theta at her school!

My family is a wake up early and stay out late family when it comes to Disney, but given us college girls' exhaustion (sidenote: I'm getting stressed about how to grammatically refer to me, Stef, and Olive!!! "us college girls" sounds weird, but nothing else distinguishes us in the first person??? If you have suggestions, please comment and help me out. English nerd going crazy over here!), we decided to skip rope drop. We got a relatively early start, though, and got ready for:

MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!!!

We were so excited to get to take the ferry from FW to MK!! We had used it a couple times before for dining at Hoop De Doo and Trail's End, but had never been able to understand the convenience and practicality of it until this Thanksgiving!

(You can definitely see the tiredness in all of our eyes in these first pictures :laughing:

One of the reasons we have been wanting to go at Thanksgiving is because of the Christmas decorations that are already up!! Once again--they did not disappoint.

This was going to be Olivia's first time ever seeing the castle or experiencing any kind of Disney EVER, so the pressure was definitely on. I instal-lived our walk around the corner of Main Street to capture her first look. It was a memorable moment. And also an over-dramatic one, hehe. But first-time castle viewing is cause for over-dramatics!!

We immediately had to get allllll the castle pics, of course!

We're not hitchhiking ghosts---we're doing "gig 'em," the main hand gesture for Texas A&M (in case you don't know?? Honestly, I don't know how universally recognized my school is. I live in a bubble.)

Attempt #2 of the Canon selfie. :confused:

We made our way into the park and headed straight to Columbia Harbor House because we were all starving! I got my usual grilled salmon and it was incredible. If you're a couscous fan, it's also really good here (and comes with the salmon!!). I subbed my vegetables for french fries, because WHOA, I can't get too healthy over here!!!!! :eek:

We saw that the wait for Haunted Mansion was pretty minimal so we hopped over. This queue will forever be one of my favorites. Interactive queues are the WAY TO GO, Disney!!!

Blake and I take this picture every year.

Story about this next photo: I told Olive about the stretching room and may or may not have told her that it stretches sometimes and sometimes it doesn't and if it starts to stretch, then that means we're being put on the track with the real life people on it and not just special effects!! She fell for it in typical Olive fashion and started to minority freak out asking if the people were allowed to touch and mess with us. I told her that one time, I had one jump in the doom buggy with me. This poor little boy behind us in line overheard us and started to ask his mom if they could go ride something else instead. Stef and I started to laugh uncontrollably, of course, so we filled Olive in. Here she is with the poor kid we scarred forever.

This next little set of photos is a personal favorite. After you exit HM, there is a sign that talks about the wives. Abigail is one of them!! And so I take a picture with this sign every year! I was not able to locate all of them, but here are a few I found (some in more awkward years than others haha), with the one from our Thanksgiving trip being the last one!!

Olive significantly panicked during the "Is this haunted room actually stretching?? Or is it your imagination??" Especially when I grabbed her hand and said, "OH NO. WE GOT THE SCARY ONE!!!!!" Needless to say, she was very happy to make it out alive (and untouched) of her first ever Disney attraction!

Next, we hit up small world and Philharmagic while we waited for our Peter Pan's Flight fastpass! Philharmagic will forever be one one of my favorite attractions in all of WDW. It just screams pure, authentic, old-school Disney. I love being able to hear the older gentleman behind me humming along while the little kid in front of me simultaneously blares the lyrics and reaches his hands out to touch Ariel's gadgets and gizmos a plenty. Universal joy! It exhibits exactly what Walt was going for when he envisioned a place for children and adults alike to be a child.

Okay, I'm going to stop with the Walt rant before I get emotional. :blush:

After we got out, we decided it was time to burn some snack credits. So of to Gaston's tavern we trekked! I got Lefou's Brew, of course (I will go to my grave saying this is one of the best snack credit values)!! My parents and Olive and Stef got a couple cinnamon rolls to share! THEY ARE SO BIG!!!!

Studying on the plan speaks to me on so many levels! This trip sounds like a ton of fun :ccat:

Our study stress got significantly worse and more crazy as the trip continued, let me tell ya! The flight home, we were all in tears while thinking about our tests the next week (that we were SO unprepared for)! Just had to keep in mind the mantra of "my grades do not define me, my grades do not define me, my grades do not define me." Sometimes it worked...sometimes, well...too bad :rolleyes:

Following along!

Awww! I hope my kids feel this way about our Disney trips when they are your age. Can't wait to hear about more of your rip.

Thank you! Welcome!! I attribute all of my Disney love to my parents! Fight the good fight, even if they pull the "but we went to Disney LAST TIME card" :teeth:

I love going to Disney at Thanksgiving. The weather is usually so nice and you get the bonus of the Christmas decorations. Sounds like such a fun trip. I'm looking forward to reading along.

Yes, exactly! It definitely lived up to it's expectations and we can not wait to have another Thanksgiving trip...just maybe when I'm graduated and will not have to worry about classes! :goodvibes Thanks for joining!

Following along!

Yay, welcome!

Following!

Welcome, welcome! :goodvibes

Ugh, girl, I totally feel you on the "fall break" thing. My school makes us go to class on the Monday and Tuesday before Thanksgiving, too, it's so annoying :sad2:. We also have a trip planned for upcoming Thanksgiving break so I'm about to be in the same situation with classes that you were!

I'm excited to hear how the rest of your vacation went and how you liked FW!

Unrelated side note: Are all three of you Thetas? I noticed Olive was reppin' her letters in the introduction post (and it looks like the airport, too!) My best friend from growing up is a Theta at her school!

It just seems so silly to me not to give the full week. I understand that a lot of thought got into the academic calendar that I just do not see, but it really stinks sometimes. It was stressful for sure, but some encouragement is that if you don't get the grades you want on any tests you have surrounding your trip, just remember that while everyone else was cramming and pulling all nighters, you were riding Space Mountain and enjoying extra magic hours! :thumbsup2

Olive is a Theta and Stef is a Gamma Phi Beta! I'm not greek, although most (all) of my friends are!!

HOWDY! Welcome to my first ever TR!

Explanations and introductions are to come, but let me first say how happy I am you are reading and adventuring with me and my crew through this journey! Together we are embarking on:

"This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things": Aggie Girls Take on the World (in a whirlwind TR)

I'm jumping on this train a little late, but it's still something I want to do! This past Thanksgiving break, my family took me and two of my best friends from school to WDW! It made for the best blend of laughter, new experiences, and "wow" moments, especially for one of my friends, who had never been before! Here we go!!

Hi! I'm Abigail (or Abby or whatever you want as long as it's kind!). I'm nineteen-years-old and I just finished my sophomore year at Texas A&M University--WHOOP! I'm studying political science, with the hopes to one day use that in some capacity dealing with national security and military strategy. I'm also minoring in communication and (pending) Arabic, so I am hoping to use those in my future as well!! When I'm not studying or dragging my friends around Disney, I can usually be found reading, singing, or watching Friends on endless loop. I'll be spending my summer as a camp counselor, which I am pumped about. Kids are one of my #1 passions! Fun Disney facts about me:
- I've never ridden Tower of Terror (only attraction I refuse to do).

- I *think* that I have been to Disney fifteen or sixteen times.
- I could ride Kilimanjaro Safari on loop for the rest of my life and be content.
- I have never opened my eyes on Dinosaur since I rode it for the first time as a five or six-year-old.
- The American Adventure and Hall of Presidents can produce real tears from me.

This is Olive! Olive (or Olivia) is our first-timer! We know we look alike...but we're not related People ask us all the time, it's become a joke between us. Olive goes to Texas A&M with me and is studying marketing! Growing up, her family did not go on a ton of vacations, so Disney just never quite made the list. She spent the majority of our trip saying "wow!!!!!!" and "oh my goodness!!!!" It was a joy for the rest of us to live vicariously through her. After every single attraction (I kid you not), she said, "That's my new favorite." So jury is still out on what she actually liked the most! Olive is known for having moments of oblivion--in the best way. Those moments made for some of the best memories of our trip. Fun Disney facts about Olivia:
- She spit the Beverly all over the floor of Club Cool and tried not to speak to me for a couple hours after I made her drink it.
- We insta-lived her first ever sight of the castle and it did not disappoint.
- She thought our Jungle Cruise skipper was actually just that bad at jokes.
- She quoted a Taylor Swift line on almost every single attraction we went on.
- She screams on everything, even It's a Small World.

Stef!!!! Stefanie also goes to school with us! She's the smart girlie of our group--studying hard to be a chemical engineer. She actually had a major exam the day we got back from our trip (our plane landed at midnight the day of technically), so she was a fun mix of "I don't care about my grades!! Let's have fun!!!!!" and "Oh my gosh, I think I need to bring my textbook to Animal Kingdom tomorrow or I'm going to have to drop out of school!" throughout our trip. She had been to Disney several times with her family...but never quite did it the Hardy Way :) We were oh-so-happy to introduce her! Some Disney fun facts about Stef:
- She showed my entire family up at Teppan Edo by MASTERING the chopsticks!
- As we walked around the World Showcase, I literally felt like she said, "Oh, I've been to this country!" in almost every one. #worldtraveller
- She would periodically separate from our group without us knowing and then run up and scare Olive and I TO DEATH out of nowhere while we were walking around the parks.
- Can make a Fort Wilderness golf cart that taps out at 20 mph somehow go way faster??? (This one still scares me.)

This is my brother, Blake (on the right, obviously, haha! He's seventeen going on twenty-five, and I'm not okay with it. He'll be joining the rest of us at Texas A&M this upcoming year, studying chemical engineering (if Stef's panic attacks during our trip did not scare him off!!)! He's not quite as die-hard Disney as the rest of my family, but he tolerates us really well, and has even been recently documented saying, "When is our next Disney trip?" So that's some progress, if you ask me! Some Disney fun facts about Blake:
- His first kiss was by the fountains in EPCOT at age three to some random little girl.
- He got set up on a blind date at Whispering Canyon (he has some luck with the ladies at Disney, I guess?).
- Fur characters freak him out quite a bit and we have to literally beg of him to jump in any pictures with them.
- He DOMINATES at Toy Story Midway Mania, lemme tell ya. It's scary.
- He once got left alone on Mission Space as a four year old by my grandmother, hahahaha. Poor Blake.

Mom and Dad!!! Aka Kristi and Brad! The true heroes of our trip! As a youngster of the disboards, let me encourage all of you parents who are striving to instill a passion for Disney in your kids: KEEP IT UP!!!! I can not even put into words how thankful I am that my parents made Disney happen so many times when I was little. Their pushing Disney at me WORKED. SO your efforts are not in vain, parent people!!! I am thankful!!! That being said, my parents rock and make the best team. Disney bring out the best of both of them. My mom specializes in the early morning dining reservation codes and the laminated/color-coded itineraries every member of our trip is required to carry on their person :) My dad brings all of the research and passion!! My dad and I definitely fuel the Disney fire the heaviest in our family, constantly pushing at my mom and Blake to go "one more time!!!" But my mom never seems to resist too hard :thumbsup2
Some Disney fun facts about them:
- The first time they went together as newlyweds, they called my grandparents and (jokingly---but also not really) told them they would be promptly moving to Orlando and never coming back to Houston.
- My dad makes a fun video of every one of our trips and we still watch them regularly at my house!
- My mom thrives in extra magic hours!!
- My dad is also here on the DIS (somewhere--to be honest, do not even know his name on here, oops!)!
- My mom is a sucker for the princesses (but who isn't?).

Well, there ya have it! Our team, our crew, our family!!

One last thing before we get started: the "whirlwind" aspect of this TR. I leave for camp in two weeks, so my goal is to get as much of this cranked out as humanly possible in that time!! After that, there will pos likely be a six week gap because I will have no phone or computer at camp, but if I'm not done by then, I promise to dutifully jump back in right after camp, so make sure you sub! :)

Okay, enough of all that.

LET'S GO!!!
I'm here. Let's go!

After finishing up at Gaston's Tavern, we caught our fastpass for Little Mermaid! I love The Little Mermaid so much, so this attraction makes me happy. I think we irritated the family in the clam mobile behind us by shouting "KISS HER!!!!!!!!!!!" during the boat scene :teeth:

Next we hopped on the train in New Fantasyland and headed over to Frontierland! We had fast passes for Splash Mountain. Let it be known that for the past fifteen or so years, I would make every excuse possible to get out of this ride, because I hate big drops. This year, I rode it without complaining not once...but TWICE. So please give me and my bravery a big ol' round of applause. :flower:Olive and Stef sat in the front row and got DRENCHED.

Next, we headed over to one of my
favorites: Big Thunder!!!

Adventureland was next on our list, so we headed over to Pirates next. You have probably noticed that my family takes a lot of "traditional photos." Normally, I am such a fan of these. It's fun to watch my brother and I grow up through these pictures. But there are two pictures that I HATE every year because of how awkward they are. In fact, I hate them so much I love them. Blake and I give my mom such a hard time every trip when she asks us to take this picture. But in the end, we give her what she wants. The proceeding photo is one of those two photos. The second will come later. So...please enjoy the so-comfortable, not-awkward-at-all traditional pirate pic. (I made Stef and Olive participate, of course :) )

I hope you have all recovered from that. :flower3:

We bought some ears after that, because it's a Disney right of passage and Olive had never had any! And then we had another castle photoshoot, of course, because you can never have too many castle pictures!

W started making our way up Main Street at this point to check-in to our dining reservation. Y'all, the sunset was SO PRETTY. None of the pictures I grabbed do it justice...but just trust me. There are few things as breathtaking as a good Disney sunset.

For dinner, we ate at Tony's!!! This was our second time dining here and we love it! Lady and the Tramp is one of my mom's favorite movies and italian is my favorite food. My dad and Blake will never say no to a good steak, so this is the perfect place for my family! When we got there, they were running a bit behind, so we waited a bit. But who can complain about extra time sit on Main Street?

I'm pretty sure this is right after Olive said, "Do they take the castle down every night?"

The next photo in the series of "I want to marry your little brother." :rolleyes2

Tony's was SO GOOD, of course. I got the chicken parm, as did most people in our group. It's what they are known for! I want to say the boys got steak--they didn't complain!

It got a little chilly during dinner, so the jackets went on for our night-time adventures! We had to take another castle pic, of course :littleangel:

We made our way to Fantasyland and hit up the Carousel and the Teacups!

Then, we moved over to Tomorrowland and jumped onto the TTA Peoplemover, Space Mountain, and into the Laugh Floor.

Had to go check out the Tangles bathrooms, of course (my favorite section of Disney property!! So well themed!)

Look how dang pretty.

We caught the end of Happily Ever After as we exited the park!

For our first day, we accomplished quite a bit. More importantly, it exceeded Olive's expectations! I do not really recall every having been as tired in Disney as we were that night, but it was all worth it. So we hit the hay and got ready for our next day at my favorite park: Animal Kingdom!!
:dancer::dancer::dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!