Thinking about cancelling our trip..

Michelle NY

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone. We have a trip planned for the end of April , some of you might remember hearing about my DD ANgelina in the past, anyway she is really going through some tuff times again . Next week she is going for a brain scan MRI and a scan of her spine. They are looking to she is she has a tethered spinal cord. If not they want to start testing for a muscle disease. I am thinking that maybe we should cancell our up coming trip. I am so overwhelemed right now I really do not know what to do. Thanks for listening
Michelle NY :(

Boy Michelle - my thoughts are with you. I really, really hope all comes out ok and you can all go.

I can only imagine how much you were looking forward to this!

Sue

b-b-broadway.gif

I remember when you wrote about her before. Your trip is quite a ways away and it sounds like you need one however the tesing turns out. Here's hoping everything works out. ÿ

SueM in MN
Co-Moderator of disABILITIES

Michelle, my thoughts & prayers are with you & your family. As far as the Disney trip, as someone pointed out the trip is still a few months away. How close to the trip date can you cancel your hotel reservations? I would wait until closer to the trip to cancel if needed.

Don't cancel yet... Maybe things will settle down, and that trip will be just what you need when the time comes!
I hope everything turns out OK.

galc.gif
WLlogo.gif

"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

Hi, how old is dd? I am sending you a HAPPY THOUGHT RIGHT NOW that things turn out okay! My dd is 7 years old and we are going at the end of April too! GOD BLESS YOU!

SandraC, visit our Disney family web site www.angelfire.com/on/disneyfun
º0º
1975 - off site (11 years old),
1977 - off site (13 years old),
1987 - Indian Rock Shores (23 years old with hubby, b/f at the time),
1990 - Holiday Inn International Drive/Daytona Beach (26 years old, with hubby, six month after wedding),
1998 - KIDS VILLAGE, GIVE KIDS THE WORLD, Make-a-Wish trip with 4.5 year old daughter born ill),
2001 - CBR - ON SITE FIRST TIME! YIPPY! With dd 7 years old, ds 15 mo

When I was ten I went through similar testing before the Dr's determined that I had muscular dystrophy. After all was said and done my parents took me to WDW. It did not change my diagnosis but it certainly let me go back to being a kid again for a little while.

Autumn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter