Things to do in Cape Canaveral...

tripplanner2

DIS Veteran
I and my family are huge Disney fans. We are taking a cruise out of NY (unfortunately not Disney) and have 8 hours in port at Cape Canaveral. Not enough time to get to the parks and back, I am considering Disney Springs for the day but my kids are boo hooing it because it is really just shopping. Any ideas of how to get a Disney fill without entering the parks? Looking forward to all of the suggestions.

We always go to Disney Springs and dinner at 'Ohana to get the Disney World feel

I and my family are huge Disney fans. We are taking a cruise out of NY (unfortunately not Disney) and have 8 hours in port at Cape Canaveral. Not enough time to get to the parks and back, I am considering Disney Springs for the day but my kids are boo hooing it because it is really just shopping. Any ideas of how to get a Disney fill without entering the parks? Looking forward to all of the suggestions.

If you really want to go to Disney, rather than exploring something in the port Canaveral area, I might make two recommendations in addition to Disney springs. First would be to go make the rounds of the monorail hotels. You could have a meal at one of the hotels, and maybe rent a boat to cruise around on the Seven Seas Lagoon or Bay Lake. You could also go and enjoy the Boardwalk area, have a meal, ride a surrey bike around the lake, or go play a round of minigolf at Fantasia Gardens.

I really want Disney. I am thinking some Disney Springs time and then ride on the monorail. Maybe a fun meal at a resort hotel. Any more suggestions are welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter