The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

I'm so happy to see Sharon, Nicki, and Victoria at the cabin rather than jail. It's time to get J.T. out in the open and put this story to bed.

I couldn't care less about Summer not doing well. Karma.

Mia and Arturo had sex?!!!! Time for Abby to move on.

I'm so happy to see Sharon, Nicki, and Victoria at the cabin rather than jail. It's time to get J.T. out in the open and put this story to bed.

I agree with everything you said.

I didn't get to see much of yesterday's show so I missed a lot of what happened.

I thought all the scenes between Mia and Arturo were from flashbacks she was having. :confused:

Summer is having problems post surgery or during the procedure? Didn't see that part at all. :confused3

How did the fab 4-1 wind up at the Abbotts' cabin? Something about escaping from the transport vehicle? :eek:

It sounds like yesterday's show was finally a good one and I missed most of it. Argh! :crazy2:

I didn't get to see much of yesterday's show so I missed a lot of what happened.

I thought all the scenes between Mia and Arturo were from flashbacks she was having. :confused:

Summer is having problems post surgery or during the procedure? Didn't see that part at all. :confused3

How did the fab 4-1 wind up at the Abbotts' cabin? Something about escaping from the transport vehicle? :eek:

It sounds like yesterday's show was finally a good one and I missed most of it. Argh! :crazy2:

I missed it too!!! Please update us. I will be very grateful. :flower1:

Mia and Arturo slept together that night that her cop hubby, whatever his name is, was off with Sharon in a hotel. Mia threatens to tell Abby if Arturo doesn't convince cop hubby to go back to Mia.

Summer went into surgery. That's all they showed so far. Abby was waiting in hall when Kyle walked out and she said 'why aren't you with your new bride on honeymoon' or some such. They showed preview of the complications we should see in today's show. I guessed that would happen...so predictable.

Fab 4-1...they were in bus going to jail. Nick and Billy were with cop (Mia's hubby) and convinced him that JT is still alive and they want to lure him into trap to catch him. Cop sets up to let ladies basically escape (2 cops driving van allow it) and Nick brings them to cabin. They have some plan to lure JT. Nick and Billy tell ladies that they think JT is still alive. They figured it out based on song Victoria and Billy's little girl was singing that her friend in the wall sang to her and it was JT's song he wrote. So dumb!

Mia and Arturo slept together that night that her cop hubby, whatever his name is, was off with Sharon in a hotel. Mia threatens to tell Abby if Arturo doesn't convince cop hubby to go back to Mia.

Summer went into surgery. That's all they showed so far. Abby was waiting in hall when Kyle walked out and she said 'why aren't you with your new bride on honeymoon' or some such. They showed preview of the complications we should see in today's show. I guessed that would happen...so predictable.

Fab 4-1...they were in bus going to jail. Nick and Billy were with cop (Mia's hubby) and convinced him that JT is still alive and they want to lure him into trap to catch him. Cop sets up to let ladies basically escape (2 cops driving van allow it) and Nick brings them to cabin. They have some plan to lure JT. Nick and Billy tell ladies that they think JT is still alive. They figured it out based on song Victoria and Billy's little girl was singing that her friend in the wall sang to her and it was JT's song he wrote. So dumb!

Thank you! The Artero & Mia thing is lame. Did they show them sleeping together at the time or did they just add that to the story with flashbacks? I don't remember seeing that. This story line continues to be boring.

The JT story needs to be shutdown, JMHO.
It will be interesting to see where they go with the (trashy) Summer & Kyle story.
Overall, the story writing needs to be better and move along quicker.
Most of it is very boring and redundant. :rolleyes1

That's how they supposedly figured out JT is still alive? :rolleyes:

If that's the case I'm really, really disappointed in Arturo. :mad: Poor Abby! I suppose Mia will be pregnant but then it could be Arturo's or Rey's. Sounds like a soap opera, doesn't it? :rotfl2:

JT survived because There was a broken pipe and he got sucked into the sewer system? :faint: :faint: :faint: Now I've heard it all. These writers need to be replaced. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

It will be so great to see Paul back! :lovestruc

No more shows until Monday due to March Madness.

JT survived because There was a broken pipe and he got sucked into the sewer system? :faint: :faint: :faint: Now I've heard it all. These writers need to be replaced. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

It will be so great to see Paul back! :lovestruc

No more shows until Monday due to March Madness.
Agreed. This "writing" is atrocious.

I hate when our show is pre-empted.

Especially for basketball. What guys are staying home to watch basketball during the day on Thurs and Fri.
My DH usually takes both days off for the first week of the tournament & has been for over 20 years and I have worked with others who also did the same thing work permitting. We even did a few trips to Vegas on the first week , got to watch some hoops , eat at great restaurants, sit by the pool and see a few shows .

I'm thinking he won't die in the fire/explosion but will do a Sheila Carter and thought to be dead but come back to terrorize over and over. Or am I getting it mixed up with All My Children? :rotfl::rotfl2: :laughing:

I'm thinking he won't die in the fire/explosion but will do a Sheila Carter and thought to be dead but come back to terrorize over and over. Or am I getting it mixed up with All My Children? :rotfl::rotfl2: :laughing:
No, Ryan Chamberlain on General Hospital.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter