Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It's off to run we go! A new and improved Teetz running Journal

So finals are over! Summertime is here! I haven't run in well over a week. I am hoping to get out for one tomorrow. I have been so busy with finals, family, and house projects. My is installing a new kitchen floor, I have been painting one of our bathrooms, and I have been working on getting our pool ready.

Anyways here is that bathroom!

IMG_4762.jpg IMG_4763.jpg IMG_4764.jpg IMG_4765.jpg IMG_4766.jpg IMG_4767.jpg IMG_4768.jpg IMG_4769.jpg

So finals are over! Summertime is here! I haven't run in well over a week. I am hoping to get out for one tomorrow. I have been so busy with finals, family, and house projects. My is installing a new kitchen floor, I have been painting one of our bathrooms, and I have been working on getting our pool ready.

Anyways here is that bathroom!

View attachment 323061 View attachment 323062 View attachment 323063 View attachment 323064 View attachment 323065 View attachment 323066 View attachment 323067 View attachment 323068

Like x10,000!! Awesome job!

Update!

So school is over of course which means I have a lot more time. I haven't gotten all of my grades yet but so far so good.

I am not sure about everyone else but my allergies have been awful for the past couple weeks. I can barely breathe out of my nose and my eyes have been watery/itchy and medication only barely helps.

I ran 3 miles this morning to try and get back into the groove of things. Nothing too serious took it easy and my nose thankfully cleared up a bit for the run. I want to start getting back to running often next week.

In other life news we opened our pool which of course had algae growth so my job has been cleaning and working on getting rid of that....

Otherwise nothing exciting happening right now.

I'm a little behind on my podcasts, so I finally got around to listening to last week's Connecting with Walt today. I think you need to go out to Disneyland and brush up on your Disneyland trivia :)

You're on Connecting with Walt??!!!?!? I've been listening off and on since you recommended it on the running thread last year. Which episode are you on? The latest one?

I’m on the 5/18, 5/25, and next weeks episodes for the trivia portions. I’ve been fortunate to meet Michael a few times and he’s the nicest person.
I love that trivia game, it’s fun to play along. Just downloaded it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter