The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

I want to apologize first for this question...I am sure it has been asked and answered many times...but...I am new to this thread...started reading this last batch am on page 150...and cannot wait until I can find answer...lol...would like to book asap...
We are looking to rent for 1-12-19 through 1-19-19....
I was looking at VROB then i saw a few posters booked through Ebay... I found a really good price...has anyone booked through this...is it ok to do so?
thank you all...sorry again if this is repetitive....

I want to apologize first for this question...I am sure it has been asked and answered many times...but...I am new to this thread...started reading this last batch am on page 150...and cannot wait until I can find answer...lol...would like to book asap...
We are looking to rent for 1-12-19 through 1-19-19....
I was looking at VROB then i saw a few posters booked through Ebay... I found a really good price...has anyone booked through this...is it ok to do so?
thank you all...sorry again if this is repetitive....

I have used eBay a couple of times. Look at the seller's feedback and see if any of the feedback is about vacations (I.e. They don't all say "super fast shipping"). I have never had a problem but you might also want to check eBay's guarantees as well in the event you needed to use it, and pay with your most customer-friendly card in the event you need to dispute the charge later.

There are also a lot of listings on VRBO and eBay that will say "$129/night, any month" or something like that but then when you actually tell them your dates they're like oh that's $269 a night, so just make sure that the listing is clear that it's actually your dates.

And don't feel bad about asking questions, this is a fan forum of information meant to let people willing to help connect with those who have questions. We are here to help!

They have percent feedback. Of (1855)
I would use Amex
It is a good deal.
Have never stayed At Bonnet Creek
Been reading this thread. Sounds like a good place to stay
Thank you

We have exchanged into WBC several times through RCI (we have another timeshare in SC that we deposit into RCI every yr). Absolutely LOVE WBC. We are also DVC members so I am pretty familiar with how RCI as well as DVC works. However, I am starting to think more and more of actually owning at WBC. This would guarantee that I can get into WBC when I want to. I have seen several very reasonable priced contracts on the resale market. My question is, can anyone steer me in the right direction as to how Club Wyndham works? Really would not like to be hit with unexpected charges, etc. I appreciate any help with this!!

I've read many people saying book closer to your date of travel for better deals. How close do you mean? I'm thinking end of Nov/beginning of Dec 2019. Also, what would be the best or average rate for a week stay? I received a quote of $1800 and $1900 for 2 different companies for the same dates. One place said they could book it for me in November and the other place said they couldn't book it until Feb 2019.

I've read many people saying book closer to your date of travel for better deals. How close do you mean? I'm thinking end of Nov/beginning of Dec 2019. Also, what would be the best or average rate for a week stay? I received a quote of $1800 and $1900 for 2 different companies for the same dates. One place said they could book it for me in November and the other place said they couldn't book it until Feb 2019.

What size unit? If you looking for a 2 bedroom deluxe and are not traveling over Thanksgiving, I would look for a rate of about $1200 for 7 nights. Many folks pay less, many pay more. You will pay a premium for booking a year in advance. If you go with someone with a full cancellation/refund policy you can book a reservation for peace of mind and continue to shop rates. I think most people saying "book close to your dates" means 60 days or less. WBC has a huge inventory of 2 br deluxe units so if you aren't traveling over a holiday (thanksgiving or Christmas) you will likely find a better rate by waiting.

That said, $1800 isn't totally outlandish so if you're comfortable with it and want to book this far out, go for it.

We are checking in soon and have been there a few times...family is having a debate between Tower 5 and 6. Which do you prefer and why?

We are checking in soon and have been there a few times...family is having a debate between Tower 5 and 6. Which do you prefer and why?

I don't like the hubbub in the lobby of Tower 6, personally, and would prefer not to stay there again. Also the smaller presidential units are located in 6 and I suspect (though maybe someone else can confirm) that they are on the upper floors, so my tower 6 unit had a non-view overlooking roof and the enclosure surrounding the trash compactor. I prefer the quieter buildings so I like 5 better, but that's us.

The advantage of building 6 to me is the attached parking deck so you don't even have to go outside to get to the car if it's raining. On the other hand, i always had to use the call button to get out of that deck so I didn't care for that.

My preference is to request a higher floor or lake view rather than a specific building, but for context we also don't have any problem walking around to the other pools or amenities.

Thank you JuneChickie and Pepperandchips! Even though DH loved Tower 6, I totally agree that the lobby is just too busy for me. Although, I did not even know you can access the garage without going outside. (I may not tell him!)

That is insanely expensive unless it is a 4BR Presidential. This would be XMas/New Years rates and that would be high. This is why flexibility is key. There are literally 100s of places to book last minute. WBC is not the only place. Keep searching for the best deal. I would stay at other places like Sheraton Vistana, Orange Lake, Westlake, and any number of others for $800 rather than pay $1,800 for WBC. WBC is nice, but not at a $1,000 premium

When are you going?

Last edited:
What size unit? If you looking for a 2 bedroom deluxe and are not traveling over Thanksgiving, I would look for a rate of about $1200 for 7 nights. Many folks pay less, many pay more. You will pay a premium for booking a year in advance. If you go with someone with a full cancellation/refund policy you can book a reservation for peace of mind and continue to shop rates. I think most people saying "book close to your dates" means 60 days or less. WBC has a huge inventory of 2 br deluxe units so if you aren't traveling over a holiday (thanksgiving or Christmas) you will likely find a better rate by waiting.

That said, $1800 isn't totally outlandish so if you're comfortable with it and want to book this far out, go for it.

That is insanely expensive unless it is a 4BR Presidential. This would be XMas/New Years rates and that would be high. This is why flexibility is key. There are literally 100s of places to book last minute. WBC is not the only place. Keep searching for the best deal. I would stay at other places like Sheraton Vistana, Orange Lake, Westlake, and any number of others for $800 rather than pay $1,800 for WBC. WBC is nice, but not at a $1,000 premium

When are you going?

Thank you for the responses. The quotes I got are actually for a two week stay not just one week, which is why the price seems high. It is also for a 2 bedroom. I'm used to needing to book out as far as possible for Disney, but this would be our first offsite stay.

Question from a first time WBC-er.....We are attending MNSSHP the same day we are scheduled to check in. Check-in is at 4, which is the time we plan on being at MK. Do they allow you to ever check-in early like Disney or is 4 the hard and fast rule? Will they hold bags at bell services and drop off when room is ready if we are not there? TIA!!!

Question from a first time WBC-er.....We are attending MNSSHP the same day we are scheduled to check in. Check-in is at 4, which is the time we plan on being at MK. Do they allow you to ever check-in early like Disney or is 4 the hard and fast rule? Will they hold bags at bell services and drop off when room is ready if we are not there? TIA!!!

They'll get you in early if there's a room ready for you, but there isn't any guarantee or anything like that. And yes, they'll hold luggage for you, even refrigerated and frozen food if you do a grocery stop before your room is ready.

They'll get you in early if there's a room ready for you, but there isn't any guarantee or anything like that. And yes, they'll hold luggage for you, even refrigerated and frozen food if you do a grocery stop before your room is ready.

Okay- so pretty much like Disney! Thank you!!!

Hi all!

Does anyone know of a nearby bakery where I can have a cake (Disney theme) delivered to Bonnet Creek? I’d like to be able to have it delivered to our room or picked up at the lobby; I don’t really want to drive somewhere to get it. TIA!

This last trip we had EMM that started at 7:45 (9:00 park open), so we left WBC at 6:45. The parking booths weren't even open yet so we drove through. Around 7:00 we were in one of the first 2 rows of parking right by TTC. Only the resort monorail was running and with security, we arrived at the MK gate at 7:35-ish. So, I'd say give yourself an hour travel time to get to the MK gates.

Sorry new to the post. Is EMM a breakfast reservation? How do you get to those through the ropes/closed park areas?

I have been an owner at Bonnet Creek for many years. We love our family time there. We have another trip planned in October. I have been following this blog since our first trip, and really gained a lot of great info from the posts. I really enjoy the pictures that everyone posts. That really helped for our first trip to get a good picture of what it would be like.

With The opening of star Wars in late fall of 2019, things might book up faster than normal. just something to consider.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter