The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Owners & Lovers Group - 3.0

I’m pretty sure I am the target demographic and I just can’t justify it.

It would need to be unlimited at that price point.

I feel like $250 is more reasonable for OTU. $1000 for a family of 4. But when you add a $30MP + $30x2 SP you’re already at $90ish. So an extra $110 per person to keep your phone in your pocket all day and enjoy each land instead of zig zag around the park. But an extra $310 per person…. I can’t get there…. not for just one day. Maybe for an entire multi day ticket up to the max 5 days… but not one day….

My son doesn't really like a lot of the E-ticket rides so it just wouldn't make a whole lot of sense really. At DLR, my husband and I might take turns here or there on a ride our son doesn't like. So we have purchased G+ or LL for just us but very rarely.

Though I will say, we use DAS (and will hopefully still qualify) so that helps with all the rides my son likes anyway.

I’m pretty sure I am the target demographic and I just can’t justify it.

It would need to be unlimited at that price point.

I feel like $250 is more reasonable for OTU. $1000 for a family of 4. But when you add a $30MP + $30x2 SP you’re already at $90ish. So an extra $110 per person to keep your phone in your pocket all day and enjoy each land instead of zig zag around the park. But an extra $310 per person…. I can’t get there…. not for just one day. Maybe for an entire multi day ticket up to the max 5 days… but not one day….
You said it perfectly. I might pay an extra $100/pp not to be on my phone stressing about returns and being present with my family, but an extra $300x4 is nuts for single pass at each ride.

For the record we would have absolutely done $400 per person if we could do thrill rides unlimited (or even 3x)— but we don’t actually want to do most of the LLs… so on single pass we’re talking like $50-100 per ride. 🥴
DVC VIP Tour cost split meetup?
I’m very in for this. I think at DL the maximum tour size is 8? But it might be slightly bigger at WDW. 🤨

I’m very in for this. I think at DL the maximum tour size is 8? But it might be slightly bigger at WDW. 🤨
DL is 10 from what I seen on a blog.

What is the one thing you can get with a VIP tour that you dont with this Premier LL? Fireworks seating. Now if they added that to premier I could see myself doing it once.

My husband, the cheapskate of the two of us, who doesn’t understand Disney Math at all, was like “look, if we’re going to spend a day or two at the Tokyo Parks or Paris parks, fine…but we’re passholders and this is like, only slightly more convenient than the existing system that’s 10% as expensive.”

The most surprising thing is that I agree with him. Unless they add a third pass on rides (maaaaaybe a second pass), we’re out. My fear is that we’re going to see LLMP (or whatever they call it) creep up towards $100, especially if the $400 pass sells well.

My husband, the cheapskate of the two of us, who doesn’t understand Disney Math at all, was like “look, if we’re going to spend a day or two at the Tokyo Parks or Paris parks, fine…but we’re passholders and this is like, only slightly more convenient than the existing system that’s 10% as expensive.”

The most surprising thing is that I agree with him. Unless they add a third pass on rides (maaaaaybe a second pass), we’re out. My fear is that we’re going to see LLMP (or whatever they call it) creep up towards $100, especially if the $400 pass sells well.
Thought experiment… how much would you pay for a MK that came with LLPP included?

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest