The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Owners & Lovers Group - 3.0

If that contract had been an August UY, I would have jumped on it. But I wouldn't want to be in a bidding war either, so I guess it doesn't matter. I can wait, not going back to DL until 2026 anyway...
Edit to remove some details so I dont get in trouble
New Aug UY. But again maybe they want a bidding war? Certified hot price but its not loaded

Edit to remove some details so I dont get in trouble
New Aug UY. But again maybe they want a bidding war? Certified hot price but its not loaded
Guessing it is the one I saw earlier today. Says offer accepted now. I don't think it should be a situation where they want a bidding war on this August UY one. I made a full price offer on a different resort through this broker, and got a message congratulating me that the offer was accepted. Then about 30 minutes later I got another message that unfortunately another full price offer was input just a minute before my offer and I didn't get it. I asked if I could up my offer and was told no, that it's the first full price offer. However, if several people offered less than full price, I could see them playing them against each other.

Guessing it is the one I saw earlier today. Says offer accepted now. I don't think it should be a situation where they want a bidding war on this August UY one. I made a full price offer on a different resort through this broker, and got a message congratulating me that the offer was accepted. Then about 30 minutes later I got another message that unfortunately another full price offer was input just a minute before my offer and I didn't get it. I asked if I could up my offer and was told no, that it's the first full price offer. However, if several people offered less than full price, I could see them playing them against each other.
Yeah I was quick on the typing and then I relooked at it and since it was a full price offer only listing I think that they may have a system in place to accept that offer right away with no intentions on accepting higher prices offers.

I didn't get alerts for this thread so I missed a million pages!

What do you use to show the countdown?

I have an android phone and it's just an app called "Countdown", I believe.

Yeah hard pass for me, what makes vgc the ultimate resort is its close proximity to get to the parks. I’m actually pretty angry that they are letting non guests use the entrance.

I think non-resort guests have always been allowed through these entrances, with the exception of EE though, right?

I remember coming into the lobby just for fun to look around before we ever stayed there and we'd have to go through security to get back to the parks.

The Pier entrance by CornDog castle has to be a game changer from the DVC wing!!?

We only used it once on our June trip but it was really great. No one else was in line at the time we used it. We mostly used the GRR entrance though.

I saw it yesterday and put in an offer, this morning I was told there are multiple offers and asked if I want to increase my bid. They priced it low to create a bidding war. No thanks I’m not interested in participating in a silent auction.

How low was it priced? I only keep an eye on June UY contracts so I didn't see it.

I didn't get alerts for this thread so I missed a million pages!

I have an android phone and it's just an app called "Countdown", I believe.

I think non-resort guests have always been allowed through these entrances, with the exception of EE though, right?

I remember coming into the lobby just for fun to look around before we ever stayed there and we'd have to go through security to get back to the parks.

We only used it once on our June trip but it was really great. No one else was in line at the time we used it. We mostly used the GRR entrance though.

How low was it priced? I only keep an eye on June UY contracts so I didn't see it.
I got word from the broker that the seller has accepted an offer so I think I can share the stats now. 100 pts contract list price $135. I offered $135 seller pay dues and was outbid.

New DISboards Posts

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest