The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Owners & Lovers Group - 3.0

The Pier entrance by CornDog castle has to be a game changer from the DVC wing!!?
It is.... but I don't use it often. It bypasses the experience/Buena Vista St that imagineers developed as the 'opening'. I like walking the street, it makes me feel stuff. Corn dogs make me feel regret. And full.

It really feels like a private DVC wing entrance and exit….
It's literally 100 ft for most of our stays since ce we prefer 1st.floor and tend to get the ones closer to the elevators.

Si ce the reopening of that, we've changed our dinners and desserts to include more paradise grill and corn dogs and nasty habit of closing out that churro cart

It is.... but I don't use it often. It bypasses the experience/Buena Vista St that imagineers developed as the 'opening'. I like walking the street, it makes me feel stuff. Corn dogs make me feel regret. And full.
I can agree with that. And I will still use the main entrance at least once a day, because I love Buena Vista Street. (gotta get churro toffee at least once)

BUT… I’m thinking first thing in the morning I can run down to get checked in (in my PJs) to make a reservation with multi pass and go back to the room. :)

As I understand it even us Second Class VDH owners can use it, or am I mistaken?
Pixar Peer, Disneyland Hotel, and Grand Cal guests can use it. It’s the proximity to the VGC wing of Grand Cal that makes it feel like a DVC VIP Entrance.

Second Class VDH… yikes! I think there are a lot of people that own at both for flexibility.

Pixar Peer, Disneyland Hotel, and Grand Cal guests can use it. It’s the proximity to the VGC wing of Grand Cal that makes it feel like a DVC VIP Entrance.

Second Class VDH… yikes! I think there are a lot of people that own at both for flexibility.
We are planning on adding on at VGC. We have a Trip the end of February and will be checking it out. This will be our first trip to DLR since pre-covid. Really looking forward to it.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest