The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
25 days until the first Disney part of our trip... stops at VBR, WDW and DL with cruises on the Dream and Wonder thrown in for good measure :D :D

Someone tell me that waiting another year and a half isn't that bad? I'm fairly sure that with my upcoming move & my friend's new kiddos, our November trip has been put on the back burner & will likely not happen. I know, first world problems...but I was so excited. I just keep telling myself that after more time to save up, I can do a few more fun, fancier things by going later instead of this year.

Someone tell me that waiting another year and a half isn't that bad? I'm fairly sure that with my upcoming move & my friend's new kiddos, our November trip has been put on the back burner & will likely not happen. I know, first world problems...but I was so excited. I just keep telling myself that after more time to save up, I can do a few more fun, fancier things by going later instead of this year.
It will be worth it. I'm going to DW in 32 days, then Disneyland the first week of Dec, then back to DW next April, then wont be going till the fall of 19.

does anyone watch Raven's Home ?
Having watched the first episode, I can tell you that the show just does everything right. All the mistakes made in the transition from Boy Meets World to Girl Meets World are non existent here. Everything, from the pacing, the humour (it genuinely made me laugh - I haven't laughed at a Disney Channel show since about 2013), the characters (they've actually managed to have young children acting without being obnoxious - a reason you should watch it alone) and the balance between comedy, situation and sweet moments are balanced so well it makes you want to keep watching. Even though it's a kids show, I can easily imagine adults enjoying this. Above all, the one thing I love the most is that the humour is just like it was in That's So Raven, and not like newer shoes (like Bizaardvark and Jessie) and it all works together. Raven and Chelsea are played excellently and this show is an easy 10/10. This is the final point in making Disney Channel return to its grace (the original one). It's a must watch!
http://123hulu.com/watch/VdPn9KxL-raven-s-home-season-1.html

66 days until my next arrival.

the planning for this trip started probably October of 2016 messaged a friend and asked him if he could get off work from Oct 28 - Nov 5 ( 28th and 5th for travel from where he lives to where I live)

Finally got back to me and said would be able to, which that gave me the green light ... 20 min later I message him back saying "ok, trip's booked"

He was horribly confused and asked what trip .... thats when I told him I was taking him to Disney World to celebrate his 40th birthday.

He has never been to Disney in his life before, and this will be my 2nd full out trip to Disney. its just too much fun.

66 days until my next arrival.

the planning for this trip started probably October of 2016 messaged a friend and asked him if he could get off work from Oct 28 - Nov 5 ( 28th and 5th for travel from where he lives to where I live)

Finally got back to me and said would be able to, which that gave me the green light ... 20 min later I message him back saying "ok, trip's booked"

He was horribly confused and asked what trip .... thats when I told him I was taking him to Disney World to celebrate his 40th birthday.

He has never been to Disney in his life before, and this will be my 2nd full out trip to Disney. its just too much fun.
:o you're a fantastic friend!

:o you're a fantastic friend!

Thanks, he is such a good guy and great friend to me, he always has the worst luck ( like his ex-bf has left him with over $2000 in back utilities and rent that he is being garnished for, found out a few years ago his last name wasn't even his legal last name, has had too many family members pass in the past few years including 3 that were all still in middle and high school)

He has asked me at least twice so far about how much certain things were and I always tell him "thats not for you to worry about"

And I made him promise while we are there that he has to forget that the rest of the outside world even exists.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter