• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Palm Restaurant? any reviews?

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to decide where to eat this coming trip. Thought about Tchop Chop but it might be too exotic for tastes...

What about the Palm? The atmosphere looked nice with the celeb. pictures...how is the food???

The Palm restaurant at the Hard Rock Hotel is excellent. They are a steakhouse but they have great shrimp and lobster also. The service is outstanding. Everything is a la carte and the size of the sides are served family style. I must warn you though it gets super loud on Friday and Saturday nights. If you are staying at the Hard Rock Hotel tell the concierge that you are going to be having dinner at The Palm and they will give you a discount card - I believe it is about $25.00 off your bill. Dinner there for two should run a little over $100.00 if you are not going to have a bottle of wine. I hope you have a wonderful time.

P.S. I stronly suggest reservations especially for a Friday or Saturday.

We are staying at the portofino bay concierge level - could we still get this card you think?

We found it to be way overpriced, poor service. Definately did not live up to all the reviews we had heard from Palms around the nation!

Hi Puffy2. When you check in go over to the concierge at the Portofino and tell them that you are interested in having dinner at The Palm restaurant at the Hard Rock. Tell them that it will be your first time having dinner there and that you have heard about a discount card that they give their guests - I am sure that they can give you one. Also if you know what day and time you want to have dinner the concierge can get you reservations even if place is packed. I hope you have a wonderful time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter