The" Never Say Never" Cruise - Dream August 25, 2017 - COMPLETED

Cheers to a great trip report !! I can't wait for the next one, I felt like I was there the whole time with you. We are getting on the Magic on Saturday for a 7-day cruise and reading your report made me so excited for our trip. We stayed at the Boardwalk Resort on our last trip and it was the most peaceful room we ever had at WDW.

Reading trip reports are such a fun way to get excited for your own cruise! Have a great time on the Magic in a few days!! :flower1:

Great trip report. Loved all the pictures.. what kind of camera did you use? I need one of those! We leave Tuesday for our land/sea vacation!

Thank you. :lovestruc I bought the camera a little while ago. It’s a Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZS50K. I kind of have a love/hate relationship with it as it takes great photos in good light but I struggle with it as a point and shoot in dim lighting. Scott is more willing to play around with settings so he gets better photos than me. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter