The Most EPIC Pre-Trip Report - Group PTR for 2019!! List of TRIP REPORTS added

How should we spend a girls night out in WDW?

• Jellyrolls

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • Yehaw Bob

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Disney Springs

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Monorail Bar Crawl

Votes: 100 51.3%
  • Lounge at AKL

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Raglan Road

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Watch Avengers 4

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Happily Ever After Dessert Party (no booze)

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Illuminations Dessert Party

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • I'm tired I think I'll sleep...

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
Has anyone claimed this lovely pinky purple yet??? I am still secretly hoping I may be able to join you lovelies at our happy place....teenagers in university and the horrid Canadian $$ are making me pause however. If the stars align, I would like nothing more than to be able to hop down for a fun filled weekend.

Fingers crossed!
I sure hope you can!!! It'd be so great to meet you!

Okay ladies. I'm finally caught up on our PTR! I'll wait to post all of our updated plans until after @chunkymonkey posts the group plans but I did want to add that I've only had 3 DISMeets and they were all on our 2016 trip. Of those 3, only 1 is joining in on this EPIC trip.

14731165_10208895588320388_8515812096986201029_n.jpg

@Elevationist and myself after our ride on Kali Rapids. This was the second of probably 4-5 times we met that trip! Our first meeting was at the Star Wars Dessert Party and we just hit it off immediately.

Okay ladies. I'm finally caught up on our PTR! I'll wait to post all of our updated plans until after @chunkymonkey posts the group plans but I did want to add that I've only had 3 DISMeets and they were all on our 2016 trip. Of those 3, only 1 is joining in on this EPIC trip.

View attachment 374402

@Elevationist and myself after our ride on Kali Rapids. This was the second of probably 4-5 times we met that trip! Our first meeting was at the Star Wars Dessert Party and we just hit it off immediately.

DIS meets are so much fun!

EPIC Girls Trip - Group Schedule 1.0!

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great New Years!
I'm going to kick the year off by posting our group schedule.
This is for the week of May 1-6 and includes most of the group events that I know of. The majority of people will be part of the weekend festivities which will happen on May 3rd -5th. So here goes!!

Wednesday May 1st:
Some of us are arriving at various times today (I haven't purchased flights yet but hope to land sometime in the early afternoon) but a bunch of us have already booked the:
Happily Ever After After Fireworks Dessert Party!

vxdtLpe11BigOOASd7YgzcxbaKfWp_lOw3LgUj4Ri0xnM5zWsml80c_XNjmMs1qRBi95YCfw4WIvEQogVe6G2iglMqQ_gxu1ymTm_jp_YDAzzFsRaRnwmpBDt5MkF-21wMb8fYLDagpCh3b3KOZp6dU-KEqL6yOoaVFXTxZjYu0PmEp3VgvxNVQJn1VNwdh2VPmUwamF_oiLrPNfm_NCX5KeMLtfkaDMG_oAvFk28RNTS0p9nW4Ym0fjcCo3XG6DrKFwP_4k6JRfskwD0FLvb9gIKFQIrrkTDnEqjHI9KrGO73mfsEtibeU-a7jixkkgLxWn7a0Xyh8eoqQ6-isPNIpnk7u_b2Dckjk5rsfsIA7EY8uMrHP7CpGR3JsIMdJ5_WNrZDd_RUuJ38NcFwHftZ7CUaPwERVYv9c6kGVQhWvwxsfEaVZArocHNdjHIvtAc9aHZOggtHPHyS6r3j35slWBjINlYzF5m8zKpn4zdEetqK2tK7Zp2GM226NmGfbZN9ndvw2ReCTDZLrF842aagLJNLV73iB1J0YytB1YSFQrQQj3_tEXUqmRvP6splCYAenMn0-1z5Ba3RLamOM_xeEXPK3L0OFm-NYmsEbAAS4jZsfu7nOWtBNjEriuBMUSg6lBjWUYHwgDwen0E8hZ6Ro0Jg=w266-h355-no

Some of you know that I had such a great time at this party during my solo trip last June. So it's bound to be even better with a bunch of us DISers!

Thursday May 2nd:
A few of us will be meeting up at Tiffins for an early lunch!
tiffin-grilled-octopus-16x9.jpg

Then another group will be meeting at Homecoming for dinner!
disney-springs-enhancements-homecomin-fried-chicken-16x9.jpg

The plan was initially to watch Avengers: Endgame today but since it's coming out a week earlier we probably won't be watching it tonight.

Some people were also planning on doing the Star Wars Dessert Party at DHS.
symphony-in-the-stars-04-full.jpg

Friday May 3rd:
Some of us will be doing the new Taste of Magic Kingdom VIP Tour in the morning. I think this sounds really fun! Not sure what to expect but probably some good snacks! I believe the tour is from 9:00am to 12:00pm
magic-kingdom-castle-5x2.jpg

Tonight is the first of our LARGE GROUP epic events! Our dinner at 'Ohana! We have 3 ADRs booked for our group of more than 30 people. All the spouses are invited to this one and depending on how many of us ultimately end up going, we may put the guys on one table or have them share the table with us.
ohana-00.jpg

After dinner we were going to hop on the monorail to see if we can all get up to Top of the World Lounge for more libations and to watch HEA. We have quite a few DVC members who can get people in so hopefully they will not be daunted by our large group that night. If we can't, no worries we will just monorail bar hop!!

Saturday May the Fourth:
Happy Star Wars Day! Hopefully we're not too plastered from the night before because some of us SW fans will hightail it over to DHS in the morning for some May the 4th merchandise.
oBaevSixQa8QKvVsyu73oRlfxjPZzgRRV-jymXhqiANJ3cd_Ry6h3Dt7mRRSmCFgie0fT-mT7KSp-tL5P-wXep-cuyToTT5Ce-t6IAH8wnKwfNTdZqES9XgmtdYqCIANIRU6l-EtzEoFUddWikposVfG-FuFhZPvu5x0Xdy2WDINaiiBf8cYs6MRxYDJjrXA9RSvFC9DlFfOxMGQQFyGx_2tC0niwX8oXmn3YkEuO3jicIMk2B1D1QmTKJ9p0sKqCrEAaIuXr5vX3-a0m6kAzOBOCIfS8uOuVPh2AmMCqxzwKAngkirQSTM8Q9MQf1kp6koXWvkks5LVFsXGUa75npR6EfJimstesl9Ba6unjPcOHScEY2SS2Xs1K66qxBu5HOLVQD5HvhCYNzgTUt6-OSHHwQL8p_33KLv1dtgwPx_OB7_3fUmRM-6DR9eXjJUqDprmmWvpk2CjsRmjajDFHYuxsSevTHlNmWqaGHYWr2job2hT6muXbuQGl5gKgMkpk2b3xaYoLeTxd1mhFsH_QuVKUJ-_iZAZJV3IVrEhE7a7FsHYKgMvhNwnSIa_ifscBYr3WIhCCvk5neMbF1mGT304z4B0r7iSXfmDsoJlD5Okuzu7NBHVhieaj8wWoTbhppdNFL9bb5QnyvH4OXh_acgsnA=w241-h321-no

Then some of us are having lunch at Sci Fi Dine In.

sci-fi-dine-in-theater-gallery00.jpg

The LARGE GROUP will then collectively meet in Epcot World Showcase (Time TBD but probably after 1pm. Where shall we meet? International Gateway? France for some La Vie en Roses?) for some drinking and eating around the World!! This should be a really fun activity and we encourage anyone visiting Epcot that day to come tour the world with us! There will be plenty of pictures, lots of drinks, and numerous Flower and Garden eats!
Asu5BSV6BOyDjjBjsBUc9_z3bIBN58hFlyczJxe1oV9wK8gMARY2vYb0dtoTSfPzZxg2lnsoCQPna7nj64_9bYLUIwzkW0Yy-la4FvknWF1vqKjwaBjFh2lBL1s-k2lGrFx2daPdkpfYEigJ_iuaicNGpO3wQKyx5SSLGuKqKxjSJnJScjnhrhnCCQVmkk9K2AtcQezAlrBcDW23jQvjYKAMbMu-KhR-wZL7XfE3lI7n4LWbT70cTUKp0I9e8ZBxaLGHFUCD94dIBgVlQchhmqIDT_Z5CuWVYeHik4VsGxjcwa-Y9syfq3zztd91VuhtgExEu5VlymiEDpOUlYDLJXCvldHNixhtXxfJSsIbCxhuriEYb8IXD3G-Q9YTw9IAokUbGFdqsHjg3L4piCYIimHLNREeNB0XWroVTrsbkFTl2HiaY-cYBenR6lX6mH1lytwllfDm06u5g9M2-sLmaeFc1n3QNybsQ5bZ8zQBRPOvNY1sSXoeegNgTb3cqY_2N-rRaVqDkO_wC2JwH3XZlaUdb1guE_RgY1w-DWM76_122OFxYtbNZpbSogauQjl1ztSGhh2oafKVF9tv-opX8E5w6I8pUqWEJ4hItXU3VkuuZfp7MHpxXYS9c6BqDbLHNilJv6DLqLUIg2GzMC5n9K4KzA=w379-h505-no

We will end the evening with a spectacular Illuminations Cruise. We have to be at the dock at around 7:30pm. We have 3 boats! How exciting!!
epcot.jpg

Sunday May 5th:
At around 10:15am we have another group event...this time a fancy brunch at the TOP: California Grill! We also have quite a large group - almost 30 ppl. This should make for a very nice LONG brunch! Mimosas for everyone!
california-grill-gallery04.jpg

Our late afternoon is free although some may head back to Epcot for some more eating and drinking! It IS Cinco de Mayo afterall!

Later that night a group of us are headed to...Hoop Dee Doo Review! I've never been and I'm looking forward to this event!
hoop-dee-doo-group-with-instruments-16x9.jpg

Monday May 6th:
Today is the day many of us depart but some of us will be enjoying an Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian!!
afternoon-tea-gallery01.jpg

There are a few who will be staying longer and have planned their own meals but I will let them post their own schedules.

If any of you are interested in any of these events, we do have a FEW open spots for some of these events, please let me know if you are definitely going to be there that weekend and would like to join.
Thanks everyone! As soon as we get closer to the dates I'll update everyone on our FP plans and lists of who's going to what!

Last edited:
I'm going to kick the year off by posting our group schedule.
This is for the week of May 1-6 and includes most of the group events that I know of. The majority of people will be part of the weekend festivities which will happen on May 3rd -5th. So here goes!!
Thanks for posting all that Su-Lynn. Looks like there's one day where I'll be in the same park as the group. May 3 I'll be in MK. If anyone is interested in a quick meet, PM me or post here or on my TR.

Thanks for posting this, Su-Lynn! I'm SO very excited that I was able to get out of school for a few days to join on this MOST Epic trip!!

After dinner we were going to hop on the monorail to see if we can all get up to Top of the World Lounge for more libations and to watch HEA.
I hope this part of the plan works out!!

...but let's just say I will not be disappointed with some Monorail crawlin'!

Our late afternoon is free although some may head back to Epcot for some more eating and drinking! It IS Cinco de Mayo afterall!
Or Cinco de ME-o, as I like to call it!!! I'm very excited to spend my birthday at WDW for the first time ever!! and with all of you, it's sure to be the most fun ever!

Some of you know that I had such a great time at this party during my solo trip last June. So it's bound to be even better with a bunch of us DISers!
I wouldn't be able to go to this because I would eat all of the eggrolls and upset everyone :rotfl:

But seriously, when we did this back in September, the girl at the table next to us was complaining to who she was with about me for taking all of the egg rolls. While she sat there with 2x as many eggrolls on her one plate than I took all night in multiple trips :confused3 I mean the eggrolls were delicious, no judgement there, but don't complain about me for taking 4 the one time I was before you in line (leaving at least 10 rolls in the pan) when you're sitting there with 14 on your plate.

I'll be following along in spirit! :wave:

Some of us will be doing the new Taste of Magic Kingdom VIP Tour in the morning. I think this sounds really fun! Not sure what to expect but probably some good snacks! I believe the tour is from 9:00am to 12:00pm

I'll be interested to hear your take on this. I would have loved to do this on our March trip, but my parents would not have enjoyed it. If they are still doing it in October, I may really want to do it!

All of your plans sound wonderful! You should have a great time with all the ladies in all the different activities you have planned!

Last edited:
Wow what an awesome trip you have planned out! Sounds like so much fun. If there is ever any way I can find to sneak down there for the weekend I'd definitely be up for the EPCOT around the World part. I was thinking of just going and avoiding the parks, but I'm not sure I could really do that. I'd also be up for O'Hana for sure...and I while I love your plan to hang at TOTWL, with a large group that's really tough to do. We've had a hard enough time finding ways to hang out as groups of 4 and 6 people, but being DVC members I'd happily help get people up there if needed.

Maybe after I get my taxes done I'll find some "extra" money available to take a quick trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!