The lobster Nachos will be back!

I hope the new Lamplight Lounge configuration will add capacity. I stopped going to the Cove Bar once the lobster nacho craze hit and the wait times became 45min+

"reopens briefly beginning March 16 before closing again at the end of May for its permanent transformation." Are my eyes deceiving me or it looks like it will be open part of May?!

Very exciting!! Love that they're bringing a "backstory" to the building to bring and in doing so are hopefully bringing the theming up to a level that shows off what Disney can do.

I hope the new Lamplight Lounge configuration will add capacity. I stopped going to the Cove Bar once the lobster nacho craze hit and the wait times became 45min+
The blog post kind of makes it sound like the new Lounge will be the whole building (ie- Ariel's Grotto and the Cove Bar combined).

Haha! So I totally missed the telling sentence in an older article that said (without directly saying it) that Cove Bar and Ariel's Grotto were going to become the same space. The following quote threw me until I went back and re-read the other article. I was so confused because although I didn't go to the Cove Bar more than one time, I was fairly sure it didn't have two levels.

That's one way to deal with seating issues I guess.

This seaside lounge contains a full bar with picturesque waterfront views from both upstairs and downstairs. At night, outdoor seating provides views of the illuminated Pixar Pier and “World of Color.”

Renovated from an old warehouse factory, the location has kept many features of the original two-story building.

Sorry if this is OT, but is there any word about Princess dining? Will that be offered anywhere in the parks?

Sorry if this is OT, but is there any word about Princess dining? Will that be offered anywhere in the parks?
I haven't seen a single word on it and am kind of surprised. Someone asked in the comment section of the blog and it wasn't answered.

Yay!!! Lobster nachos! I’m really hoping this new lounge will allow reservations. My only issue with Cove Bar was waiting in that line! I’m also curious to see what kind of WOC dining package or party I’m assuming they’ll offer as they mention the view of WOC.

I'm glad they are expanding capacity at that location. It's a primo spot. It'll still fill up.

Glad they're opening Cove Bar up again for the Spring Break season! Excited to see the new space after that too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter