The fort and hurricane milton

ucf_knight

DIS Veteran
Anyone at the fort now and seeing any activity getting ready for the storm? I know in years past they have made the campers and rv/trailer people leave ahead of the storm. We are supposed to be in the cabins starting friday. I'm thinking the fort will be closed at least a few days as in years past after a storm there were many downed trees and flooding issues.

I know there are several people on here that are there now or will be shortly.

The storm is expected to make landfall on the west coast Wednesday afternoon/evening. I suspect announcements will be going out tomorrow, once the actual landfall and course are more solid.

I know this is constantly being updated and >48 hours is a guess, but here is the projected track from NHC as of this morning. Looks like it may roll right over WDW and the Fort.

1728318596017.png

Zoomed in to WDW.

1728318638949.png

j

Last edited:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest