~The Daily Grind~ 8/31/10

Lisa-:hug:hope your day gets better and your DD's new school transition goes smoothly. Sounds like y'all have had a rough time of it lately-I'll keep you in my prayers.:hug:

Thanks for the prayers and PD....I guess we just have to blow off our steam once in a while...most days are pretty good and then the dark ones kind of sneak up on us.

We had a good cuddle and talk this morning and then we finished decorating her bedroom.

Thanks again for the support!:flower3:

Jennifer--I hope Morgan had an awesome first day :)

Lisa--:grouphug:Hugs to you & Megan :grouphug: Hope the rest of the day is better :)

Lisa - big hugs to you and DD - :hug::hug: i hope her school counselor is able to watch over her and she has a great first week of school. May she make many new friends who will help her be more comfortable there in WA State.

Oh Lisa I'm so sorry for you and your daughter. I really hope that she goes off to this new school and makes some good friends. Hugs to both of you. I'm sorry for your loss. And I'm sorry for your pain. :(

I guess Morgan had an okay day. They pretty much spent the day in homeroom? :confused3 I don't know if they expect them to get up out of their seats when the bell rings tomorrow and know where to go. I, of course, got the homework...allllllllllll the paperwork.

She's exhausted, having gotten up at 4:15, so she's already showered, fed, and up in bed watching a movie. I'm following shortly.

Hope Little Bit had a fantastic BIRTHDAY! (What is sugar toast?)

She must be exhausted. How will they know where to go tomorrow?
I'm ready for bed myself. Early night tonight. Becuase tomorrow is SCHOOL DAYS SCHOOL DAYS HAPPY GOLDEN RULE DAYS!!!!

Ma made us sugar toast for breakfast in the first day of school EVERY year! She made her own. Now you can buy it all together in a shaker. Bubba has already asked if it's ready for the morning. Yup! Sitting on the counter waiting for the 1st day. I use the domino kind.
Ann what's your sugar toast?

Cinnamon sugar? I used that instead of syrup on my pancakes tonight, I'm not a maple syrup fan.

She has her schedule, so hopefully she won't have a problem (most of her classes are in a small square area - one is downstairs). My tail is draggin'.

Oh, a couple Sophie videos to share - she, my sister, and niece went to FL for one of my other sister's 50th birthday last weekend - In the one with all the babies - those triplets are my cousin's - 3 girls (!!) - not sure whose dog that is?

Sophie

What a doll she is!! Someone talking on that video sounds just like you!
It must be your sister.

thanks for the wishs with the headache it quit about 10 am
Jennifer it's early to bed in my house too good luck with the parent homework
major meltdown's with L and i'm done for
Lisa glad you and Megan had a better day hopefully the counsler can help

I'm off to bed shortly boys have 38 mins till they are in bed and I won't be far behind.

Happy Birthday little bit Hope you had a great day

MY sugar toast is not same as my DH's sugar toast. They like DH's better.
Mine involved bread, peanut butter, sugar and cinnamon then toast it all.
DH's is just bread, butter and a TON of sugar and then toasting it all. I don't make his kind right. :sad2: Either not enough or too much butter. I don't even try anymore. :rotfl2:

I'm glad Morgan had a decent first day.

{{mommy2mb's DD}} I am so glad she has a Mom who understands. It would be so much harder if nobody in the family got it. When you feel and think different then the rest, it is just that more awful.

Oh Sophie is soo cute! That little tongue is adorable. She likes the puppy, doesn't she?

Little Bit had a good day. Cookies and books at school, cake at home and cookies at soccer practice. I'm hoping for the sugar induced sleep mode and not the hyped up on sugar one.:rolleyes1

Thanks again for all the support, PD and understanding everyone! Its very strange what will trigger our "bad days". School is just a very scary and unknown for Megan right now, hoping after meeting her teacher and maybe a couple girls tomorrow night she will feel better about it.

Hope Morgan's second day of school goes better!

Oh Sophie is soo cute! That little tongue is adorable. She likes the puppy, doesn't she?

Little Bit had a good day. Cookies and books at school, cake at home and cookies at soccer practice. I'm hoping for the sugar induced sleep mode and not the hyped up on sugar one.:rolleyes1

Sugar coma? The high only lasts so long and then they hit the bricks! Hope it worked ;)

Sophie's getting used to having teeth on the bottom, that's why she's always sticking that tongue out.

It probably is my sister. Most of them are old New Englanders, so we all sound the same. :laughing:

Spent the day with DH and the kids yesterday so I missed checking in.

Thanks for the Blythe update - so glad to hear she's doing well at home!

Happy Belated Birthday to Little Bit! Sounds like he had a good day!

Glad to hear Morgan's first day went well and that Sophie is adorable!!

Big hugs to you and DD, Lisa! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter