The Daily Grind - 7/18/2018

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Hope everyone is doing well - you gals must be busy!!

And the deep cleaning continues...

Today:
Morning chores
Deep cleaning downstairs
Pool at 10AM
Put together grocery list and coupons
Scrap?
Chicken and salad for supper

Have a great Wednesday!

Good morning!

Actually slept in today. Mostly due to bird waking me up at 2. Had to put ear plugs in. Noisy little bugger:(

Good luck with your lists today.

Pay bills
Balance checkbook
Grocery list
Blood work to see if my immunization level is good for work
Drop off paperwork to office
Pick up wood fill for my coat tree, got new hooks
Drop trip payment off to BLB, quick hello
Grocery shop
Make file for Megans school stuff
Clean up coat tree, remove old hooks and fill holes

Have a wonderful day!

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday it is fair week and we are extremely busy with our pig out at the fair. Luckily the temps have cooled and we are in the low 80s so far this week and looks like it will stay that way the rest of the week.

Regardless 12 hour days at the fair are rough. But the time w/ my kiddo is worth every moment of it! I love fair week because we get to talk a lot about life, his future, his goals... best bonding experience ever.

Show bill goes out tonight so we will be away all of tomorrow getting her show ready and seeing how she places.

He got a BLUE ribbon (first place) on his bar stools he made me.. He needs to make me 2 more because we ran out of time with taking 2 classes, work, chores, and taking care of his animal and helping out on the farm.

Ok, got to run.. need to send him off to his last final for the summer and get things ready to head out to the fair again..

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter