The Daily Grind - 4/20/2018

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Happy Friday!

Lisa - Hope Megan isn't too sore today... glad the process was quick!
Nan - Yay on finalizing WDW plans!
Chae - another fun day with Allison? :)

Today:
Morning chores
Laundry
Walk
Scrap
Dinner out with Joe

Have a great day!

Morning!

P2000 - enjoy your dinner out!
m2mrb - hope DD is doing good!
PN96 - ;) Disney planning! Forgot to ask who won the NCAA dinner choice?

Today
Playing with Allison
DH wants to go to the next town over for breakfast/lunch when I’m done
Have to do some laundry!!
Supper - ??

Really great news yesterday! Our friend Jim got off the respirator!! Lots of healing needed but this was a huge step! Thanks for the prayers!

Have a great day!

Happy Friday!

Megan was still pretty numb until around 9. She has slept all night. Will check on her around 7:30 then decide if I’m going to work or not (just extra shift for prep)

Enjoy date night becky
Great new on Jim Chae hope he continues to improve
Hi Nan have fun with Disney planning

Call Megan out for school. She talked to teaches and not missing anything.

Work??? 8:30-12 if I do

If not think I’m going to take a chill day.

Have a wonderful day!

So glad to hear that your friend Jim is doing better Chae - that's great news!!

Chae -- great news on Jim feeling better and recovering! It's baby steps but one big baby step in the right direction!

Becky -- enjoy dinner out tonight! Single digit dance should commence for your trip!!!

Lisa -- hope Megan is doing well today. Every recovery is different...

Lots to do again today: The end of the school year is not only school activities but a lot of family activities... our calendar looks like a rainbow threw up.. it's even worse than when the kids were little! Only advantage is that the kids drive themselves for the most part and are responsible for themselves but as a mom I still supervise and want to know where everyone is...

Chae - it was a 3 way tie.. lol So they voted between 3 restaurants over 3 days.. it was like our own bracket challenge... it was secret ballot too.. lol The winner end up being ESPN Club for dinner one evening. Which everyone loves so it's a win for all!

Today:

sweep
meeting tonight at 3pm
once over house
read another chapter
put together Disney binder (need a smaller one for this trip since 4 of us are doing college summer classes this year {even Bear} so I needed something I can divide between my class, B's class, & Disney plans.
send another email to AD and complain about website we must use to sign up our athletes and the fact that next years documents are not available even though his paperwork says it is! ERRRR
2 loads of towels
run dishwasher

Ok, I've tackle a lot on my notebook list.. now to get started on the sweeping and start the weekend to do list.. everyone is going to be helping at some point this weekend...

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter