The Bachelor Winter Games

ThistleMae

Falling More in Love Every Year!
Any other Bachelor fans watching the winter games? They are hooking up fast and the kissing has begun! I know they want to be able to stay in the contest but really if they are looking for love, don't latch on to the first person you talk to. Claire set herself up, and after seeing her on Bachelor in Paradise I can see why she never makes out (not literally...LOL). Poor Michael is always in the background, and that skin tight skating outfit was definitely not for him. I sort of like that they added some international folks but Yuki doesn't even speak English...really? I do hope they bring new people in as we go along, so folks that are not coupled up can have a chance to meet someone new. I also love that they have competitions but wish they would show more of them instead of cutting to the chase. Anyway...I'm a die hard bachelor fan of every sort, so hope I can get some other fans to join in on this thread.

I'm really liking this idea a lot much more then BIP. I wish they show more of the comps. It seems less sexual the BIP. Clare hasn't changed it's never her fault it's always always the guys fault. She had two great guys and two stupid to get out of her own way to see that. I hope Benoit goes back to Canada and is offered the next Bachelor he is amazing!!! I'm glad that Christian isn't letting Clare walk all over him!! I'm glad Ashley finally found a great man for her and Kevin seems like great guy maybe to great for her. Yuki what a little doll. I'm Ben saved her. Luke is so fake how can anyone believe anything he says. I hope for the summer instead of BIP they do summer games!!!

I honestly have only seen the Bachelor a couple of times, but I am watching the winter games. I agree they should show more comps, that is one of the reasons I wanted to watch it. Should I go back and watch a few seasons first?

Last edited:
OMG, Clare is just psycho.... She wants two men to pledge their undying love and commitment, while watching her make out with the other guy. ( but.... but..... it is just 'friendly' kissing.... sniffle sniffle, tears, tears.. ). There is no double standard with me.... If it is not okay for Dean to do that to those two women, it isn't okay for a woman, like Clare, eitiher.

GOTTA LOVE YUKI!!!!!!!
"me, rose... OKAY!!!"

(thank goodness two-timing, weird, immature, Dean did not respond)
It is almost hard to watch this upbeat little asian girl there with all of the 6' - 7' foot male 'players'!!!

Last edited:

I'm in.

I like that they do challenges, instead of sitting around and waiting for date cards.

I'm really liking this idea a lot much more then BIP. I wish they show more of the comps. It seems less sexual the BIP. Clare hasn't changed it's never her fault it's always always the guys fault. She had two great guys and two stupid to get out of her own way to see that. I hope Benoit goes back to Canada and is offered the next Bachelor he is amazing!!! I'm glad that Christian isn't letting Clare walk all over him!! I'm glad Ashley finally found a great man for her and Kevin seems like great guy maybe to great for her. Yuki what a little doll. I'm Ben saved her. Luke is so fake how can anyone believe anything he says. I hope for the summer instead of BIP they do summer games!!!
Right on! I agree Benoit is adorable, he would make a great bachelor! Maybe Ashley will finally get lucky. I do like Kevin and for some reason I've never liked Luke either. What about Ben...I think he's still grieving. It would be nice for him to find some kind of connection. Josiah seems to full of himself...oh, because he is...LOL! Going to watch this week and then off to Disney on Saturday....whoo hoo. Just trying on my outfits!

Totally agree with everything said about Clare. Every time she comes on one of these shows I remember why I do not care for her. What about Bibiana getting interest from two guys! That was surprising to me because she did not seen very personable on The Bachelor. Let’s hope tenth (or whatever number it is) time is the charm for Ashley.

Right on! I agree Benoit is adorable, he would make a great bachelor! Maybe Ashley will finally get lucky. I do like Kevin and for some reason I've never liked Luke either. What about Ben...I think he's still grieving. It would be nice for him to find some kind of connection. Josiah seems to full of himself...oh, because he is...LOL! Going to watch this week and then off to Disney on Saturday....whoo hoo. Just trying on my outfits!
What is the back story on Ben.

I am so late to this party! I’m watching the first episode and loving the parade and the international bachelor contestants.

She said they reconnected after the show. When was the show taped, the middle of December? So they basically dated for 2 months. I think Claire is a tad desperate.
Any thoughts on Luke after the finale?

What about Clare & Benoit?

I was thinking it really odd (if not entirely jerk-like), the way Luke acted on the after-show. I agree there was no way that relationship was going to last, but it didn’t seem he dealt with the breakup very well.

As for Clare and Benoit, I’m a sucker for a good love story (it’s why I watch his silly show, after all). So I hope it works, but I’m not optimistic.

I watched the last show last night.

Ashley I & Kevin - I've actually grown to like her and I'm happy that she seems to be in a real relationship with Kevin.

Courtney & Lily - They seem like the real deal to me. I loved the video of them exploring the US in an RV. It looked like a BLAST!

Speaking of those two couples ... they went to Disneyland!

Dean & Lesley - I was really put off by the key in the ring case. I hope that Lesley was in on the joke.

Luke & Stassi - What a huge jerk Luke was. He claims that they had a long talk that they would not have a future together and he hooked back up with his ex. I'm not sure that I believe everything he says because Sassi was so upset. http://people.com/tv/luke-pell-stassi-winter-games-relationship/

Speaking of Stassi, I couldn't help but see her as Janice from the Muppet Show:
img_7337.jpg

Speaking of Stassi, I couldn't help but see her as Janice from the Muppet Show:
img_7337.jpg

YES::yes:: I kept thinking OMG she looks like the Muppet.

Loved Courtney and Lily I was kind of hoping they would win. They looked like they had fun on their trip.

Any thoughts on Luke after the finale?

What about Clare & Benoit?
Luke is a tool
Clare is desperate
Benoit earns points for negotiating a custom Neil Lane ring on a Maitre D salary

Lily and Courtney are so fun, but again, how can they afford to just take a cross country trip and decide they are just going to live in L.A. now? Reality TV....best career ever apparently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter