• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thank you, WEBMASTERS (and Moderators)....

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
I'm not sure if this has been "covered" already or not, but I just noticed the new board for war-themed topics. I appreciate the time and effort it must've taken to start a new board.

I do come here to the CB, hoping to just read and think about normal, everyday topics.

I really feel for all of the families of those overseas, though, so I don't want to give the impression that I am being indifferent.

Just wanted to say THANKS for the new board!

Edit:
P.S. I just corrected the title to the thread, to properly thank the WEBMASTERS :)

I think it's a great idea too.:) The war threads get lost in the shuffle of threads on the cb, so those that are wanting to read them can find them more readily.:)

We have the webmasters to thank for that and I thank them bunches.

This will also take more work for the moderators --- to shuffle posts from one board to the appropriate board -- and a big THANKYOU to the mods too!

I woke up to this new thing myself and I had to thank the webmasters, also!

I think everyone has a concern about the war but it was becoming a battleground here. I come here to escape my real world and the animosity here made me feel so uncomfortable. Right now I need peace.

Again, thanks WMs!
:teeth:

Updated the thread title to thank the Webmasters for the new board :)

I would encourage folks to visit the other board also. There are many Dis'ers who have family and friends involved in the conflict. There are prayer and support threads happening there also. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter