Thank You for a Wonderful Vacation

UrsulasDaBomb

<font color=red>Lost Lamb Returned to the Flock<br
I just wanted to thank all the CM's at WDW for helping make my vacation a great one.
Especial thanks to the CM(and you know who you are)at the Disney store in Downtown Disney who helped DH and I clean up the mess somebody else made.I still can't believe some idjet would break one of those shot glasses(I assumed that's what they were..smallish cobalt blue glass thingies)and then try to hide the evidence.
Thanks to the wonderful person at that SAME store who explained the delicate ins and outs of pin trading/collecting to DH and I(who were clueless).
Thanks to the CMs at the ExtraTerrorRestrial ride who helped calm down the freaked out mom and her equally freaked out youngsters(she should've known better than to try and take a 7 and 8 year old in there in the first place!!!).
Thanks to the CM who let DH and I ride up front in the monorail.Tres cool,even though the driver seemed a bit grumpy(maybe he had a bad day???).
Thanks to the CM at the Villains store at MGM who loves villains as much as I do and helped me pick out a great tee shirt to add to my collection and offered to have it held for us at package pick up until we were ready to leave.*L*You were the only other person I've ever met who knew the words to Maleficent's little speech in Sleeping Beauty.

That's all for now but if I think of some more,I'll add them.

Ursula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter