T'giving 2004??

Greg K.

Happy DVC Member, DIS Vet, and Catholic Deacon
My wife and I are making plans to spend Thanksgiving Week at The World -- and we're wondering if there are any special dinners planned at any of the restaurants.

Deb Wills has posted a listing of places offering special turkey day menus -- but last year, as I recall, there were a couple big banquet halls (at the Swan & Dolphin?) that offered special buffets throughout the afternoon.

Anyone know of anything in the works like that?? :bounce:

Sorry I don't have an answer for you. I recommend choicing several options and start calling now! A lot of the restaurants are filling up fast. Chef Mickey's last time I heard had nothing open before 8 PM. 1900 Park Fare nothing was available by 11 AM the first day of calling. LTT was also completely booked. Obviously there is always a chance of people canceling or more seats opening up; but if you want a sit down meal I would would call soon!

Jodi :D

We opted for 'Ohana's when 1900 Park Fare wasn't available. We got a great time! Key is to just be flexible I think! Most places offer traditional Thanksgiving fare or special menu. Haven't see the information for this year yet, though!

Jodi :D

I called the Dolphin last week and they still don't know if there will be a buffet offered this Thanksgiving. We got PS at 1900 Park Fair for 5:50pm.

I would definitely make a PS now and if your preferred choice is not available keep calling between now and then and try to get what you want. Even until the week before (that way you keep enough time to cancel your original PS).

I know that the WDW Dine # was SO busy last week when it hit the 90 day mark for Thanksgiving day. I got in about a minute or so before 7 and got my first choice and the first seating of the day so that our party of 13 can be together. We're eating at Whispering Canyon Cafe which should make for a memorable THanksgiving meal (of course we've got 4 under 8 year olds in our party).

Good luck.

Hi Janskin, we are too. Our ps is at 5:30 when is yours?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter