Teva Olowahu flip flops

MickeyMouth

DIS Veteran
I'm considering buying these for my upcoming trip. Has anyone tried these and are they comfortable?

www.teva.com under women's flip flops.

I tried these on yesterday actually, and was not at all impressed. They don't seem padded at all - the black foundation doesn't have any 'give'. I think these are more intended for walking the beach and to & from the pool as opposed to any serious pounding the pavement.

Love my Olowahus!!!!! I have a pair of the black ones, and they are so comfortable! I think they have a lot of padding and "give". I wore mine this past weekend during our garage sale. I was on my feet and did not sit down for almost 6 hours, and even though I was tired and my back hurt from standing on the driveway for so long (I have a bad back), my feet felt great! They weren't tired or sore at all. I love the Teva flip flops so much, I bought a pair of pink Ulanis as well. Both pairs are so soft and squishy, and I'm looking forward to wearing them on our trip.

I have the Teva Olowahu flip flops, Teva Mush flip flops, Teva Pretty Rugged Leather sandals, and two pairs of Crocs (Beach and Niles). I've been alternating the five pairs for over a month now to walk my dog every day and trying to decide which I am going to take to WDW next month. The Olowahus are very comfortable. I also wore them all day shopping in the mall one day without any problems, but for me I find the Teva Mush flip flops and the Croc Niles the most comfortable so will probably take them, along with the Teva Pretty Rugged Leather sandals to WDW.

No more room than they take up I may also carry the Olowahus and the Croc Beach though. I just can't seem to decide, as all five are really comfortable.

Thanks for all the reviews of the Teva flip-flips...was looking for something besides my Croc knock offs that was comfy and light!

Where else have you found these Tevas mentioned? Anyone get a good deal they could share? THANKS!

I got mine at a Track and Trail store at our mall. They were having a sale and it was 2 pairs for $35. They are much more comfortable than the cheapo $4 Old Navy pair that I have, but I don't know if I could do a day in the parks with them. I got a pair of Teva Terra Fi on e-bay right before our Spring Break WDW trip. They were GREAT and no blisters!! I love wearing Tevas to WDW because they can get wet and they dry quickly.

I have Tevas (Hurricane II) and find they are great. These don't look quite as sturdy, but they might be fine for you. I buy my Tevas at Rack Room Shoes for under $30 usually. They are some of the most comfortable sandals (or any shoes for that matter) that I own.
Lisa
Tiger Fan

I cannot speak for the exact pair your looking at but I've now had 3 pairs of the Terri Fi and they are super comfortable. They offer a little more support than a flip-flop ( I find difficult to run in) for us that have to chase small children about...

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest